So my problem is that during some point of not being used the battire maneged to break loose of the holders and knock off one of those clay resistor thingys off, there square and white, on one side they have a J and on the other side it says 1 On 100.

Is there any to fix this, or do I need to buy a new circut board or something?
Quote by ethan_hanus
So my problem is that during some point of not being used the battire maneged to break loose of the holders and knock off one of those clay resistor thingys off, there square and white, on one side they have a J and on the other side it says 1 On 100.

Is there any to fix this, or do I need to buy a new circut board or something?
*battery
*managed
*thingys
*they're
*circuit

I don't know.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
you should be happy he replied at all. you provided a completely abstract problem, and he provided a logical answer to it.

at least you learned something.

EDIT:

oh, and there's nothing bad about a bag of dutch. the dutch have done nothing to you.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by ethan_hanus
BTW, your a dutchbag

Don't mind SYK, he's kind of an asshole, but he's also one of the smartest people on this forum

It looks like you're going to have to replace the component since the leads are completely gone. Btw, that's a capacitor, not a resistor.
Quote by Schism1985
Don't mind SYK, he's kind of an asshole, but he's also one of the smartest people on this forum

It looks like you're going to have to replace the component since the leads are completely gone. Btw, that's a capacitor, not a resistor.

Thank you, I'm not all that great at this kind of electronics, never done any work on a circut board. Do you know where I can order parts like this from? Btw, the capacitor that broke off says J on one side and .22 63 on the other. Dont know if that revelant.
you insulted the one person that could've guided you through this. j is the accuracy of it. i think j is 10% iirc. but caps are written in pico farads again iirc and the number afterwards is the exponent ten. so 34j7 is 34 pico farads times 10^7 with a 10% accuracy. but i could be all wrong, havent fully remembered my cap coding.
Quote by blandguitar
you insulted the one person that could've guided you through this. j is the accuracy of it. i think j is 10% iirc. but caps are written in pico farads again iirc and the number afterwards is the exponent ten. so 34j7 is 34 pico farads times 10^7 with a 10% accuracy. but i could be all wrong, havent fully remembered my cap coding.

I could care less if I hurt his poor little feelings, he shouldent come into a thread thats asking for help with a problem and be a asshole about spelling and grammer and dumb **** like that, it never got anybody anywhere to bitch about the little things in life. It just shows me that he's immature.

Thank you for you help btw. Anyway, When I went to the site that Schism1985 gave me it listed all different types of capacitor. And I dont know what this one is, I'm reading up on the stuff cedricsmods posted, so hopefully I can get the right one, anyone know how hard it is to replace these things?
Quote by ethan_hanus
I could care less if I hurt his poor little feelings, he shouldent come into a thread thats asking for help with a problem and be a asshole about spelling and grammer and dumb **** like that, it never got anybody anywhere to bitch about the little things in life. It just shows me that he's immature.

Thank you for you help btw. Anyway, When I went to the site that Schism1985 gave me it listed all different types of capacitor. And I dont know what this one is, I'm reading up on the stuff cedricsmods posted, so hopefully I can get the right one, anyone know how hard it is to replace these things?

It's not hard to replace... that is if you are willing to pay attention to the little things in life, such as using the correct components, following instructions, and soldering neatly.
and using the right wattage iron, and right solder, and removing the old broken leads correctly, etc.

dont venture into gb&c if you intend to spell s*** wrong. grammer, not so much, but misspell one thing and your problem becomes vague and incomprehensible.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking