Poll: Best Brand in your opinion.
Poll Options
View poll results: Best Brand in your opinion.
Gibson
13 29%
Fender
15 33%
Ibanez
9 20%
Schectar
8 18%
Voters: 45.
Ok i have 4 brands i like but i wanna know what you guys think the best is.
Of course this is totally in your opinion.

Yeah guys these were my top 4 brands that i like i was just wondering which of the 4 you guys liked so stop hating on any of the brands.
Last edited by metallica #1 at Jul 7, 2009,
ESP?
Jackson?
caparison?
PRS?

there aren't any better brands. you should actually compare ceratin guitar to certain other guitar. all guitars made by these brands are very similar.

anyway, i voted for ibanez (i really prefer Jackson and ESP, but that's the closest). Ibanez guitars can really do anything. you have RG's for metal and shred (but really versatile for anything because of the HSH and 5 way switch), you have SZ's and ART's for a more Gibson tone, you have Artcortes for semihollows and almost anything you can imagine.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 7, 2009,
he said 4 brand that he like...
he might not like PRS.

but yeah shectar was like total fail
Quote by BelowZero
you like bass sound. wanna go crazy on stage. and want a "place for a whammy bar"

have you been playing for two weeks?

go get a squier....

Quote by jess2112
I've heard of a guitar with five colored frets, but they don't play well.
PRS
Schecter
Epi/Gibson
Fender
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Out of those, Fender and Gibson take the cake for me. But PRS ftw.
They are such different guitars though. I love my strat for all the strat things it does and my PRS for all the PRS things it does, and I want a Les Paul for the same reason. You can't call one best.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Ibanez & Schecter = You have to really get the feel for that kind of guitar for it to fit.
Gibson = Great guitars, but the build quality has gone down a lot recently.
Fender = Good quality, even in their lower end models. Versatile, great guitars.

If this had been a few years ago, I'd have tied both Fender and Gibson.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
I voted Fender, but where's the PRS man? I want a PRS guitar so bad it isn't even funny.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Are you talking about current models, everything the company has made, impact on the guitar market, absolute awesomest guitar, etc?

"Best Brand" I would have to give to Gibson just because they pretty much invented any shape besides a Strat. For most awesomest guitar (tone wise) I would give to Dean for the early 80's Baby models with the DiMarzio SD's.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Jackson/Charvel
Caparison
Gibson
ESP

Vigier and Ibanez are a close 5th and 6th.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I like Fender guitars, though I must say I own a G&L (which for those who don't know was a collaboration between George Fullerton and Leo Fender after he sold the actual Fender company). My G&L is very reminiscent of a Telecaster (Known as an ASAT Classic). Easily the best guitar I've ever played, ran a pretty high cost but is an excellent guitar. So I'll have to put my vote up for G&L as far as guitars go
you're missing so many different companies. and there's so many other threads about this (more detailed as well)
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I think just as important question that needs to be asked is... which guitar models are you looking at. Its kinda pointless to compare an Ibanez Gio to a MIA Strat.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I hate all those brands with a burning Passion.

No Gretsch? Peavey? Jackson? Dean?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
This thread is insanely pointless and it's been done so many times before. I hate to be that guy but...

*reported*
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube