So I've got a few covers posted on myspace (myspace.com/malodorousmusic) and a week or two ago I noticed that some of the track names are faded and won't play when you click on them. Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone explain why?
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
It means there is an error. Delete the tracks in your profile control panel and re-upload them.. Should help.

I might be wrong. :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
It means there is an error. Delete the tracks in your profile control panel and re-upload them.. Should help.

I might be wrong. :P
well yeah, that's the obvious solution, but I'm curious as to what the reason is..so it doesn't happen again, or I know how to prevent it.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Quote by wannabe_punk
well yeah, that's the obvious solution, but I'm curious as to what the reason is..so it doesn't happen again, or I know how to prevent it.

Its a server-side error, nothing you can do.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
you sure? i don't want to get banned/sued over copyright issues.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Sometimes songs go gray for me, usually I find it's the case for everything I try to listen to as well...so just a myspace issue/error. But if it's lasting for more than like a day, then just reupload them.
reviving a dead thread woo
about a week after i created this thread the recordings i had posted worked again
good thing i was too lazy to repost them
in case anyone else has the same problem, i guess it was just a problem with myspace's data storage system
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy