I hate to be skeptical like this, but the holes in her story are big.

Page 1 of 3
My girlfriend recently told me that she has lung cancer. I have felt horrible for the past couple of days. It's a long distance relationship and I feel bad I can't be there for her. The only thing is her story has a few holes. I hate to point them out, but my dad has been pointing them out to me and I can't help but wonder if she is, mainly because she has lied to me about big things before. She went in for a cancer screening on a sunday. I can't think of a single doctor that's open on a sunday. Maybe an emergency room visit, but she told me that she was going to the doctor's on sunday a few days before, so that means it was an appointment. And, she's also only 16. A 16 yr. old with lung cancer is extremely rare. Especially because she doesn't smoke. Like I said before, I hate to point these out and be skeptical. It is a long distance relationship, so there really isn't a way I can know undoubtedly. I can't visit her in the hospital and see her lose her hair after chemo. She could've lied to me, because there is no way I could prove her wrong.

What do you guys think?
sounds like she is lying.....a horrible liar at that
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
ditch her and get a gf you can see, and ****

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
If she's lied to you about big things in the past and there are obvious holes, she's probably lying for attention. But, the Pit doesn't know your girlfriend, so there's not really a lot that we could say.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
well is there a reason for her to lie and try to find a name of the doc and call or even just call the hospital.
Carry on
Do her parents smoke? Is it hereditary? This sounds like it very well could be she wants you to pay more attention to her, but if she was going to fake something this big, don't you think that she would of thought of a small detail such as going to a doctor's on a sunday?
Punch her in the cancer.
Nuffsaid

I really believe she is lying.
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
call up her parents and share your grief with them. won't they be surprised to find out about their daughter's lung cancer? (assuming she's lying)
Sounds like she's attention trolling.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

That seems like a bit of a stretch. The doctor thing sounds pretty believable since you said she's been there on Sundays before, but the "16yr old with cancer" isn't too extraordinary. St. Jude's Children Hospital treats thousands of child patients with cancer much younger than her.
You've just got to think what she has to gain by lying. Cheating or whatever? If you can think of a reason then she probably is.
Quote by ZoSo_bc89
call up her parents and share your grief with them. won't they be surprised to find out about their daughter's lung cancer? (assuming she's lying)

THIS
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by ZoSo_bc89

this has been the best answer the pit has given in ages.
Quote by ZoSo_bc89

i agree with this
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by ZoSo_bc89

Holy balls, win.

Do this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by sam_brault
Punch her in the cancer.
Nuffsaid

I really believe she is lying.

so sig'd
Quote by ZoSo_bc89
Seriously, this.
Quote by sporkman7
just be glad your dad didnt put his meat in ur gf

haha yeah, i saw that. that was hilarious.
shes lying, she was prolly getting porked by some other dude, sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you need to find a new peice of arse,
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Just go visit her and sex her up...that way if she does have lung cancer least she will get some before dying and if she doesnt have it then who cares you both get a good lay...
Doctors are always on call, and kids much younger than that have developed lung cancer. I agree with the idea of calling her parents.
Quote by sporkman7
just be glad your dad didnt put his meat in ur gf

i actually chuckled
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
set her pants on fire
"Remember folks, it's all bull****. It's all bull**** and it's bad for ya." ~ George Carlin.
RIP
"The last real man in showbiz"
but the holes in her story are big.

Not as big as the holes in her lung.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
If she has lung cancer or not, call the parents. Nothing can go wrong.

Oh yeah, nothings wrong with this whole situation.
Quote by GnR_ROK

arr harharhar
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Quote by chipmunksurfer
ditch her and get a gf you can see, and ****

This. I really don't see the point in having a girlfriend you can't see
Quote by kornfire15
Oh yeah, nothings wrong with this whole situation.

thats not what I mean. I mean that you can figure out if she was lying or not without ****ing up. If she figured out you you thought she was lying to you and she ends up having lung cancer, she's going to think of you as a insensitive jerk, with phonning the parents, you cant go wrong with your plan.

Sorry if I came of in any other way.
Quote by GnR_ROK

Fourth(Multiple) Holes?

any1
Page 1 of 3