Hey guys, i'm pretty new here and I was wondering if andybody knows any good,easy smooth jazz for the acoustic guitar.
Thanks!
The rhythm guitar to Take Five is fun to play in a weird way, then again I'm almost always tired so it could easily just be me.
This one isn't necessarily easy, but if your looking for a challenge, I absolutely love it... and its not insanely hard at all, just takes a while to get used to.
Its an arrangement of "I Wish I knew how it Would Feel to be Free", which is a jazz standard, arranged by the great Billy Taylor. If you like smooth jazz...please for the love of god check him out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxk7CLh-1FA

If you need tabs, I can hook you up, but I seriously recommend trying to learn it by ear, btu I understand that alot of stuff is going on in that song at the same time too, so it would be kinda hard.
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!
I practice chords with many jazz standards, my favorites are "milano", "you don't know what love is", "this masquerade" and "giant steps" (pretty hard one)
Quote by ReChord
This one isn't necessarily easy, but if your looking for a challenge, I absolutely love it... and its not insanely hard at all, just takes a while to get used to.
Its an arrangement of "I Wish I knew how it Would Feel to be Free", which is a jazz standard, arranged by the great Billy Taylor. If you like smooth jazz...please for the love of god check him out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxk7CLh-1FA

If you need tabs, I can hook you up, but I seriously recommend trying to learn it by ear, btu I understand that alot of stuff is going on in that song at the same time too, so it would be kinda hard.

Please can you send me tabs to that?
I love it
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
"Take The A Train", by Joe Pass
"Round Midnight", Wes Montgomery
"Improvisation #2", by the mighty Django Reinhardt
"Don't Get Around Much Anymore" by Martin Taylor
And, but of course, "Autumn Leaves". I'm working on a chord version of the tune as I type.

Hope that helped.
Django by The Modern Jazz Quartet can be played easily on guitar, the chords at least.
The same could be said for MASH song (Suicide is painless) as the Ed Bickert arrangment (with Paul Desmond) shows.
Round Midnight is a bit trickier but is worth the effort.