http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

from the vid description: In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell were traveling to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my Taylor guitar was witnessed being thrown by United Airlines baggage handlers in Chicago. I discovered later that the $3500 guitar was severely damaged. They didnt deny the experience occurred but for nine months the various people I communicated with put the responsibility for dealing with the damage on everyone other than themselves and finally said they would do nothing to compensate me for my loss. So I promised the last person to finally say no to compensation (Ms. Irlweg) that I would write and produce three songs about my experience with United Airlines and make videos for each to be viewed online by anyone in the world. United: Song 1 is the first of those songs. United: Song 2 has been written and video production is underway. United: Song 3 is coming. I promise.

TL;DR: united airlines broke a $3.500 guitar, and the guy who owned it swore to make 3 songs against united in revenge... awesome
great...
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
cool story bro.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
That ****ing rules. Boycott anyone?! funny ass song. It isn't TS's guitar just watch the video.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Last edited by geeve420 at Jul 7, 2009,
You see, this is why I don't like taking guitars flying. If I must I'll do all I can to get them as a carry-on. But dear god I don't want the baggage handlers touching them.

Edit; Also someone get me the lyrics so I can spread this farther on the interblag.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 7, 2009,
i guess i got lucky traveling with my guitar from NYC to Caracas... in its hardcase, it barely lost tune (i tuned it 1 1/2 step down for the trip) and not a scratch on the case