Page 1 of 6
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Is this the bitch with the wrong colour car?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Why does this kid always take his clothes off when he gets mad?
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by RG5EX1

Guess not..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I love how that kid is always prepared with a camera...

... and how the spoiled brat totally avoided the easily damaged windows...
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

dayum, I have to drive my mums ford fiesta if I wanna get anywhere and I am dam happy I'm allowed to even use it.
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by RG5EX1

I hear it's a pretty serious medical condition.
Quote by RG5EX1
I was wondering that same thing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It looks fake to me too...
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Last edited by borntorock2112 at Jul 7, 2009,
considering the whole family is involved in this, i believe it probably is real. there is something very wrong with this kid.
If this weren't blatant shenanigans, I'd defend him because his parents had gotten him a truck that was spray-painted all over. I mean, seriously?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
considering the whole family is involved in this, i believe it probably is real. there is something very wrong with this kid.

If there is something wrong with him, then why do they keep doing things to insight these tantrums of his?
Quote by The Silent Fool
If there is something wrong with him, then why do they keep doing things to insight these tantrums of his?

they don't incite anything. his WOW account got cancelled, thats a normal parental thing to do when your kid is spending way too much time on it, in the second vid he was getting team killed in counter strike, and here in this vid they bought him a car for his 16th birthday.
I can't believe this is real. The kid is completely ready with the camera. The boy doesn't smash anything on that car that is easily breakable (slashed tires, windows, interior etc.). This family which owns a number of nice cars (all easily visible in the video) wouldn't buy their son something decent or give him one of those? And if he acts like this obviously he was spoiled in the past, why isn't he spoiled now?
I actually understand how this kid feels. There is a brand new Dodge Challenger in the garage! And they gave him THAT???
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
they don't incite anything. his WOW account got cancelled, thats a normal parental thing to do when your kid is spending way too much time on it, in the second vid he was getting team killed in counter strike, and here in this vid they bought him a car for his 16th birthday.

His brother incited the counter strike one, and his brother laughs when this happens, if there is anything wrong with him, I'm pretty sure his brother wouldn't find this so funny. But like it says in the original video, there's nothing wrong with him, he just has an unreasonable temper.
i don't think this is real

i think this kid and his brother make these videos for ****s and giggles and this time he just let the family in on the fun.

there's just no way a father who just spent money on a truck and witnesses it being hit with a bat just sits there and says "stop". no way in hell.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
If it was real he would have hit a window or something , not just the side of the truck over and over again. Plus the dad said he spent $200 on the truck. GL getting a truck in working condition for $200.
has to be fake, or his dad is a GIANT pussy when he walks up with the bat. he doesnt do anything, any reasonable parent would have stepped in to do something
NOPE
This reminds me of when my little cousin got a drum set for Christmas, but it was a toys-r-us drum set, so he got really bitchy and **** and he said he hated his mom right to her. I got so pissed at him.
Staged.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

this kid is a Fucking piece of human ****.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
Quote by RG5EX1
I was wondering the same thing.
this family needs a t.v. show
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Haha all those videos are faked, the brother stages them then getting the parents on it

They're trying to make a viral video, apparently
Quote by The Silent Fool
His brother incited the counter strike one, and his brother laughs when this happens, if there is anything wrong with him, I'm pretty sure his brother wouldn't find this so funny. But like it says in the original video, there's nothing wrong with him, he just has an unreasonable temper.

I don't understand why people on this website are unable to discern between me saying the kid has a mental illness, and me saying there is something wrong with him as in "he is a total moron, who has a ridiculous temper"

figure it out people.
Quote by kxy1992
I actually understand how this kid feels. There is a brand new Dodge Challenger in the garage! And they gave him THAT???

the challenger in the Garage is an R/T. would you give a 16 year old kid a $35 000 car with 370 horsepower?