Define "too much money"...

I'd say EHX Small Clone, but I don't really know that much about chorus.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i have a danelectro fab chorus, and i can get some really good sounds out of it. theres better ones out there though. i have an ehx small clone too and it sounds even better (the fab still sounds good though) but somethings wrong with the switch so i dont use it much. i would suggest going with the fab. its cheap, and if you use it a lot and dont care for it, you can always upgrade when your budget expands.
Quote by guns_rosesldb
i have a danelectro fab chorus, and i can get some really good sounds out of it. theres better ones out there though. i have an ehx small clone too and it sounds even better (the fab still sounds good though) but somethings wrong with the switch so i dont use it much. i would suggest going with the fab. its cheap, and if you use it a lot and dont care for it, you can always upgrade when your budget expands.

+1 for the dano, good pedal for the price, though, if you have the money, go for the small clone
ig ot my mij green label boss ce-2 for 5 bucks at a yard sale, just gotta look and youll be suprised what youll find
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
i'd suggest you buy less pedals and spend more if you want some quality, i fell in love with the small clone and bought it, but i spent a lot more money on my wah than i first intended to, same goes for a few of my pedals.. don't hesitate with the price of pedals, you get what you pay for
that said, i do suggest the small clone because it's the one i adore =)
If you dont care if its a digital chorus then the lower priced pedals will do. But if you want analog then not gonna find a "good" cheap 1. Its better to buy fewer higher quality pedals than more not so good ones.
Quote by ilovemygibsonlp
i consider 70 bucks alot of money since im trying to get as many pedals as possibles

A lot of cheap (****ty) pedals <<<< a few good ones.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
fender starcaster chorus.

sounds ****ing great and its $45 at your local best buy/target.
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
Quote by Harvesterofsrrw
ig ot my mij green label boss ce-2 for 5 bucks at a yard sale, just gotta look and youll be suprised what youll find

amen bro.

...and IMO the EHX stereo clone theory is pretty BA if you don't want to go the small stone route.
Quote by Raijouta
Define "too much money"...

I'd say EHX Small Clone, but I don't really know that much about chorus.

+1 - Simple, easy, sweet
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
boss ce-5 or ehx small clone. best choruses for the bucks. i liked the ce-5 better, but never really played a small clone a lot. i played one for 2 minutes and left the store because i wasn't there for a chorus XD.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Dano Fab Chorus - $15
Dano Cool Cat Chorus - $30
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
dod chorus fx65 should be cheap < $20 used, and they sound pretty good.

Search eBay, there are quite a few.
Last edited by fly135 at Jul 8, 2009,
look at the EHX electric mistress stereo
chorus and flanger for $118.00 and it's a pretty nice pedal to boot!
Quote by mmjohn
look at the EHX electric mistress stereo
chorus and flanger for $118.00 and it's a pretty nice pedal to boot!

I thought the EM was just a flange? or do you mean that in the "chorus and flange are essentially the same effect" kinda way?