Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you knew of a website or a book I could check out that kinda walks me through general guitar repair and setup. I mainly want to learn about setting up th floyd rose locking tremelo systems )like adjusting the strings, truss rod, etc.) Any ideas?
Axes
Peavey V-Type NTB ST
Peavey PXD 23 II
Jackson JS32T
Ibanez RG 1570
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Blue Royale
ESP LTD EX-50

Amps & Effects
Mesa Boogie Nomad 55
Boss Katana KTN-Head
Roland JC-120
Boss GT-100
Boss ME-80
Zoom G5
lol, just watch this forum for a couple weeks and you'll learn like, everything you need to know.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by Pyrax87
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you knew of a website or a book I could check out that kinda walks me through general guitar repair and setup. I mainly want to learn about setting up th floyd rose locking tremelo systems )like adjusting the strings, truss rod, etc.) Any ideas?

yeah, there was this one i went on one time....what was it called... o yes! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614226

and: http://www.ibanezrules.com/tech/setup/index.htm
^that site has everything you need to know about setting up and taking care of floyds.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
in all seriousness, this forum is like heaven for the beginning builder. search it to hell, if you cant find what you want, ask and hope the regulars are here.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking