Page 1 of 2
Today, I was riding my longboard down this 2 lane street (2 lanes on each side) and I was on the far right lane with no cars on that lane.

So this fat bitch honks and rolls down the windows, I thought she wanted to give me a ride at first but I was dissapoint.
She told me to ride on the sidewalk, clearly I just ignored her and kept riding on the road and eventually moved to the sidewalk.
Then she pulls over and gives me a citizen's arrest for riding on the road.... all she did was take my phone number address and name then I just took off.

What are your opinions on this? Does anybody know if its actually forbidden to ride a longboard (NOT a skateboard) on the road???

PS: COOL STORY BRO
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
first of all she has to read you your rights, even if it is a citizen arrest. Also I would think longobarding on a sidewalk is more illegal than on the road.
sigh...
I live on Canada, Manitoba
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

I've longboarded in the middle of the street(the dividing area with no cars) and had people slow down to watch me. Whats the fat bitch gonna do? Just say you didn't do it. You're word against hers. You're fine.

And any time someone asks me for my information, my name is either John Brown or Tyler Durden. They never know.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Jul 7, 2009,
Nothing will happen to you... Skating on the foot path would have been more of a hazard in that situation.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Why did you give her your information? It's not like the cunt was entitled to it. Maybe I just don't understand citizen arrests or something, but if some random person asks for my private data and they aren't an official, they can fuck right off.
she's probably jealous that she can't even ride a longboard, what being so large and all
Quote by kiloisalb
I just took the fattest ****, and boy am I relieved. It felt amazing.

Quote by charliezard!
I agree. I was excited about jumping in to proclaim my love for nice c0ck.
why would you give a stranger any personal info?

edit: ok i was srsly late with that question ... and i agree with the above.. next time your name is tyler durden for the record
Last edited by just17n8 at Jul 7, 2009,
Quote by Zoot Allures
why did you give her the info?

cause I knew she had nothing on me, and cause I didn't want to deal with her, I took off before I even finished giving her my number
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Quote by skaterskagg1
I've longboarded in the middle of the street(the dividing area with no cars) and had people slow down to watch me. Whats the fat bitch gonna do? Just say you didn't do it. You're word against hers. You're fine.

And any time someone asks me for my information, my name is either John Brown or Tyler Durden. They never know.

Actually more likely they were slowing down to make sure the idiot riding his longboard in the middle of the road didn't make any sudden turns and get himself killed.
Quote by jbridge90
Actually more likely they were slowing down to make sure the idiot riding his longboard in the middle of the road didn't make any sudden turns and get himself killed.

Nope. They were giving me the thumbs up and stuff. They were cool.
I honestly just didn't want to deal with her following me around... I gave my address number 3 digits off though, for no reason :P
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

find out if she has a kid. find him on a sidewalk, and run his ass over with the board. then when she complains, just say you were following her rules.
Guitars and Bass:
Fender Strat Mex.
Epi Junior
Epi Special
Ibanez Artcore (AS73)
Kawai Hand Made bass
Ibanez Acoustic
Yamaha Classical

Recording Stuff:
Korg D12
tascam 4track
peavey mics etc.
Quote by spanish lovin
cause I knew she had nothing on me, and cause I didn't want to deal with her, I took off before I even finished giving her my number

Good idea, with a full name and address but no phone number they'll never track you!

Either way, I assume citizen arrests in Canada are about 25% less successful to pull off than in America. Here, a citizens arrest is a call to the cops while a shotgun is held to the perpetrators head until someone with legal authority to arrest arrives.
Quote by METALxHEAD164
what the **** is a citizen's arrest?

When a non-law enforcement official tries to put the law into their own hands and help with dealing with crimes.

Too bad she can get her ass slammed for false impersonation of an officer, false imprisonment and false arrest.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
I'm clueless on why it is you gave her your information instead of just kept riding and ignoring her. Or kicking her in the mouth.
wait, its a WOMAN DRIVER???? isnt that a bigger threat?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Quote by METALxHEAD164
what the **** is a citizen's arrest?

When a citizen arrests someone. Or takes the law into his/her own hands.

EDIT: I was kinda late.
Weekend Warrior
Just wiki'd citizen's arrest. This is for the US.
Quote by Wikipedia
Each state, with the exception of North Carolina, permits citizen arrests if the commission of a felony is witnessed by the arresting citizen, or when a citizen is asked to assist in the apprehension of a suspect by police. The application of state laws varies widely with respect to misdemeanors, breaches of the peace, and felonies not witnessed by the arresting party. American citizens do not carry the authority or enjoy the legal protections of police, and are held to the principle of strict liability before the courts of civil- and criminal law including but not limited to any infringement of another's rights
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Jul 7, 2009,
is this fat female by anychance Hank Hill? from king of the hill? since that was the only time in my life i've heard of anyone putting anyone in a citizens arrest.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
yeah you should have lied about all the information
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Section 494. (Criminal Code)[6]

(1) ARREST WITHOUT WARRANT BY ANY PERSON

Any one may arrest without warrant/s

(a) a person whom he finds committing an indictable offence; or

(b) a person who, on reasonable grounds, he believes

(i) has committed a criminal offence, and

(ii) is escaping from and freshly pursued by persons who have lawful authority to arrest that person

(2) ARREST BY OWNER, ETC., OF PROPERTY

Any one who is

(a) the owner or a person in lawful possession of property, or

(b) a person authorized by the owner or by a person in lawful possession of property

may arrest without warrant a person whom he finds committing a criminal offence on or in relation to that property.

I don't believe it counts as an indictable offense, for one thing

As far as whether you're allowed to ride a skateboard on the road in the first place, it depends on the municipality. It's just a ticketable offense at any rate, for which I'm pretty sure a citizen's arrest can't be made.

Here's Winnipeg's bylaw on the subject (although your town's may be different):

COASTERS, SKATEBOARDS, ETC., PROHIBITED ON ROADWAYS
6. No person shall ride upon or use any coaster, skateboard, sleigh, skis, skates, toy vehicles, or similar devices on a roadway.

IN-LINE SKATING
6.1 Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 6 hereof, the use of roller blades commonly referred to as in-line skates is permitted:

(a) On roadways designated by resolution of the Committee on Works and Operations of The City of Winnipeg as Bicycle Routes during the period when vehicular traffic is restricted to local access on said roadways; and,

(b) On roadways in City of Winnipeg parks, except where such use is expressly prohibited by traffic control device. added 5991/92 (entire subsection 6.1)

google is hard.
Quote by skaterskagg1

That's amazing. So using Tyler when the opportunity arises.
Quote by spanish lovin
I honestly just didn't want to deal with her following me around... I gave my address number 3 digits off though, for no reason :P

why not give a fake?
Quote by kurtcobainsucks
wait, its a WOMAN DRIVER???? isnt that a bigger threat?

lmfao

but yeah, I'm not at ALL worried... I kind of actually want the cops to call me.. so I can tell them she grabbed me and pushed me (she didn't actually, but I want to somehow tell her to **** off)

maybe I won't do that last part, but it would be worth the laughs :P
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

that's not a citizen's arrest. a citizen's arrest is when a citizen detains another untill the law enforcement arrives.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Dude, I live in Ontario, and I had NO CLUE that you could even give a citizen's arrest in Canada. WTF O_o shoulda just cracked her in the head with the long board and kept going
Quote by Hart_Attack
is this fat female by anychance Hank Hill? from king of the hill? since that was the only time in my life i've heard of anyone putting anyone in a citizens arrest.

A dude from England made a citizen's arrest 4 days ago. He was an ex-military ex-amateur boxer and some korean came into his home at night with a knife and the dude ****ing one-two combo'd the theifs face. The picture of the burglar looked like he'd been in a car wreck. Anyway, the 64 year old, after KO'ing the Korean dude, made a citizen's arrest. Which is pretty much making sure the ****er doesn't wake up and get hit again before law enforcement officials arrive. Citizens arrests are easy as **** as long as they break big laws in big ways and you have a phone by you before you kill them.
Riding a skateboard isn't indictable so she can't arrest you
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by kurtcobainsucks
wait, its a WOMAN DRIVER????

cans we follow her and make sexytime?
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by acoginthesystem
A dude from England made a citizen's arrest 4 days ago. He was an ex-military ex-amateur boxer and some korean came into his home at night with a knife and the dude ****ing one-two combo'd the theifs face. The picture of the burglar looked like he'd been in a car wreck. Anyway, the 64 year old, after KO'ing the Korean dude, made a citizen's arrest. Which is pretty much making sure the ****er doesn't wake up and get hit again before law enforcement officials arrive. Citizens arrests are easy as **** as long as they break big laws in big ways and you have a phone by you before you kill them.

well then that now makes three. anymore? that was a pretty badass story.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Page 1 of 2