Page 1 of 3
I seriously hope you are right about it being that good.

And you, being the bearer of such good news, get a hug.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I have Vista and don't think it's that bad.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
i can not wait for Windows 7. It looks amazing.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
yeah, i've tried the early versons and it does seem to be ok.

I've tried vista a couple of times, when it came out and again when the service pack came out and I've always gone back to XP. Might switch it over to 7 when it comes out properlly though
I never had an issue with vista, but I just upgraded from XP and I love it. It's fast, easy, looks nice, etc. It's awesome.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
It's pretty good. Don't like the taskbar though....
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Bubban

You thought wrong.
Quote by rockonth
Why don't they just send 4chan to Iraq if they're so good at these so called "raids"?

Quote by entity0009
I once got hit by a flying wig. Either it was a wig or someone was headbanging far too hard.
Quote by Bubban

Try 64-bit. I tried for DAYS to find the exact thing I have without being 64-bit. Nothing USB compatable understands 64-bit vista. I want Windows 98SE back. I have that on a super old computer (really???) and it is the best.
I got the beta a while back, tried to get XP back but windows went:

"LOL NO! 7 IS BETTER THAN XP, MS KNOWS BEST!" So I reformatted the HD and got rid of the EVIL
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
I Like Vista, and Windows 7 fails because of the task bar(IMO), reminds me of Macs and I absolutely HATE Macs
Quote by acoginthesystem
Try 64-bit. I tried for DAYS to find the exact thing I have without being 64-bit. Nothing USB compatable understands 64-bit vista. I want Windows 98SE back. I have that on a super old computer (really???) and it is the best.

I have 64 bit and no problems at all. Vista hasn't had any problems for me. Just such a bad rep... IDK why. You do need a decent amount of ram tho... probably 2GB+ (I have 4). It runs smooth, looks nice, everything works, never crashed, everything is compatible...
Quote by Wayward_Son
It's pretty good. Don't like the taskbar though....

Trust me m8 its one of the highlights its awesome
Quote by GuitarYay
I Like Vista, and Windows 7 fails because of the task bar(IMO), reminds me of Macs and I absolutely HATE Macs

I disagree, i love macs. I think their better than pc's, easier to learn on, looks better, and im a massive fan of the dock.

But if you like pc's than so be it..
Quote by dandoosh101
Trust me m8 its one of the highlights its awesome

I would like to point out that your username, minus the numbers, sounds very similar to mine when said aloud.

Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by GuitarYay

It took a good thing about macs and made it better and more user fiendly try it trust me its brilliant
Pro Tools better get off their asses and make a Windows 7 compatible version.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Ganoosh
I would like to point out that your username, minus the numbers, sounds very similar to mine when said aloud.

That it does cheers
I'm glad 7 will be out when I go to get a laptop for college.
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Bubban

I see I'm not the only one.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
I see I'm not the only one.

Indeed.

My laptop also runs Vista, and I haven't really had any problems with it.

Then again I don't really use it for anything other than surfing teh interwebs, so I'm probably not doing anything that makes the problems noticeable
So fell Lord Perth...

... And the countryside did shake with that thunder.
Quote by ixKilledxKenny
Indeed.

My laptop also runs Vista, and I haven't really had any problems with it.

Then again I don't really use it for anything other than surfing teh interwebs, so I'm probably not doing anything that makes the problems noticeable

yeah i don't really have any problems with it either... might be the fact that i have 4 GB ram though.
Go Veg.
I'm one of those who actually like Vista. But 7 is something else entirely, it's just... yeah. It really is what Vista should've been, and then some. This is probably the first OS I've tried that has your WiFI card up and running before you've even concluded the installation. It's got loads of cool **** in it, and the performance is godlike.

I like.
I came
I dl'd
I lieked
Quote by yankovicfan3125
i guess i found out why people hate it, because they dont know how to use it and because they've never seen the 6 channels. now whenever i see someone insult spiders, im thinking to myself "stupid n00b..." it's really a great amp.
or you could all ditch windose and use linux, the real mans OS
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by roosoh13
"Ok folks, our in flight movie will be a series of sex tapes your parents have made"

Quote by coryklok
I'd hit that like Carmel hits the ban button.
Quote by maximus69er
or you could all ditch windose and use linux, the real mans OS
Except we're all geeks and we like our DirectX. Well, not like exactly, but need. Wine isn't mature enough for my tastes. Not yet, anyway.
If you do install 7, make sure you uninstall whatever OS you have installed now. You'll have problems if you try to upgrade OS's.

It's always better to start with a clean hard drive.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Quote by Arzei
Except we're all geeks and we like our DirectX. Well, not like exactly, but need. Wine isn't mature enough for my tastes. Not yet, anyway.

fair, but that said for my tastes it does most games well and photoshop etc. i haven't come across a program it wont run well, also the games run fullscreen
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by roosoh13
"Ok folks, our in flight movie will be a series of sex tapes your parents have made"

Quote by coryklok
I'd hit that like Carmel hits the ban button.
Xp is probably the best MS OS.
Less resource intensive, and perfect for gaming.

Vista is best for those who just do browsing, email, word processing, etc.

W7 seems more like a hotrodded Vista, and probably more resource intensive, but that's speculation as I haven't used it.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
W7 seems more like a hotrodded Vista, and probably more resource intensive, but that's speculation as I haven't used it.

In my experience (using both Vista and 7 on the same machine at one point) 7 is actually LESS resource intensive for doing the exact same tasks.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Page 1 of 3