Contacts full time.
19 8%
Contacts mostly, some glasses.
35 14%
Neither.
102 41%
Voters: 250.
Page 1 of 2
I'm picking out and ordering my frames tomorrow. Just curious, how much of the pit actually wears glasses? I'm talking full time, not just when you're too lazy to put your contacts in.
Nah. I wear contacts. I really should buy some glasses in case something happens, or I get lazy every once in awhile.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I wear contacts, but I look pretty sexy in glasses.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I wear glasses full time, but never tried contacts, and I don't think i wanna try em either.

this was me a few years back. or merely just a kid i created.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by ethan_hanus
I do, dosent make me a nerd either, I hate contacts, cant even get them close to my eye, its just dosent seem right to get your finger that close to your eye, which is your only way of seeing.

Saaame. The only time I even tried was over 6 years ago... haven't really wanted to try since. Just the thought of it makes my eyes water. It doesn't seem natural to me, to touch your own eye.

Mine are frameless anyway so they're basically 'barely-there' frames.
I have perfect vision but my friend wears big thick rimmed glasses everywhere. Their fake too.
Quote by no1ukno
I have perfect vision but my friend wears big thick rimmed glasses everywhere. Their fake too.

Like Drew Carey? His glasses are just a prop.
I wore glasses for 3 years, then contacts got big and cheap, wore them for 4 years, then I got real lazy. I wear my glasses about 28 days a month. I like them. I've been told by people they like the glasses better than contacts. Don't think glasses make you a nerd troupe. I've never bought any "in style" glasses ever, just the usual wire-y frames, and people still compliment every once in a while. I hope your glasses aren't thick rimmed emo style. I have a buddy who just started wearing glasses for the first time and that was what he picked out. **** him for being a dick.
Quote by chaos13
HAHA!!
no glasses with 20/20 vision

......I hate you.
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin
Quote by skaterskagg1
Like Drew Carey? His glasses are just a prop.

That's a lie. They're not actually fake. They are BC glasses. You may not know...anyway here's the explanation...in the military if you need glasses they give you the fattest framed douchiest looking pair always. Well they call them BC's because it stands for Birth Control glasses - aka - you need to be on birth control to **** the guy with those kind of glasses --- anywho back to Drew Carey, those are his frames from when he was in the military and it's become his character signature.
Glasses sometimes. I'm short sighted, but not that badly. I wear them for lectures and for playing video games on small screens.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by acoginthesystem
That's a lie. They're not actually fake. They are BC glasses. You may not know...anyway here's the explanation...in the military if you need glasses they give you the fattest framed douchiest looking pair always. Well they call them BC's because it stands for Birth Control glasses - aka - you need to be on birth control to **** the guy with those kind of glasses --- anywho back to Drew Carey, those are his frames from when he was in the military and it's become his character signature.

I almost joined the air force, I know what BC glasses are. He got corrective surgery. He just keeps the glasses because they are his trademark.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I almost joined the air force, I know what BC glasses are. He got corrective surgery. He just keeps the glasses because they are his trademark.

I would pet your knowledge if I ever saw it, knowing how greater it is than mine. I usually never respond to anything celebrity, and here is the reason why I do not. Don't worry though, humility is a trademark of mine. I hope Drew Carey pulls and Ed McMahon when he's not busy.

monocles are where it's at...
but nah 20/20 vision for me
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I've worn glasses for 14 years, and must wear them at all times, without them I cant even read my laptop monitor. I've been interested in contacts for a while, anybody has any good websites that show price guides?
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

I wear contacts most of the time, glasses only in the morning when I wake up.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Why isn't there a "Glasses mostly, contacts sometimes" option?
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation
Why isn't there a "Glasses mostly, contacts sometimes" option?

Cuz that probably rarely happens.
Quote by kevC4
Eye lenses.

ಠ_ಠ

Kev, get in jam

and neither
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Contacts, mother effer.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
it is highly impractical to wear one glass, let alone two.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2