Hey, I'm getting a new guitar soon, and i have my eye on the PRS Paul Allender SE guitar, and i have played it, amazing neck, amazing tone but theres one problem

the tremolo isn't locking so is there any way i could make this thing not fall insanely out of tune when i do like dive-bombs and stuff?
I have the guitar and with a proper set-up it dosn't fall out of tune, but I only do slight vibratos. If you don't want the strings slipping try locking tuner and a graphtech nut. Those would probaly be the best things you can do but it dosn't mean you can do crazy dive bombs over and over without it falling out of tune. If you really must do dive bombs getting a guitar with a locking nut, but dive bombs and whammy tricks lose novelty fast. Unles you know your gonna want to do them over and over I'd just get the guitar and leave it the way it is you might need to waste money. But upgrades are always good
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
well i dont mean dive bombs all the time, just occasionally in a solo to give it that crazy feel
PRS trems stay in tune very well for the most part if there are locking tuners.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Well then just get locking tuners they should do the trick. There just not meant to be abused with.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
Well then just get locking tuners they should do the trick. There just not meant to be abused with.

this as well as a properly lubed up nut and saddle and you should be okay to do divebombs occasionally
You dont have to worry about Tuning problems with PRS they are extremely well built and stay in tune really well, I do dive bombs with mine all the time without even thinking that it would go out of tune because it does´nt.