Great but i think that your playing too fast for yourself slow it down for yourself and practice because i saw a few messups

but i guess for improvising your going to get a few messups
Thanks for the input. I guess sometimes I to try to go a little too fast for my ability, but hey, thats where some of the fun is!
Definitely some of the best improv I've heard for....a long time. Quite impressive, I'm not really into pop punk and stuff anymore, one reason being that the guitar seems to be a little simple and solo's and fast riffs seem to be lacking.
Keep it going and you might get me back into it. Like the others said, a few messups, but its improv, so its gonna happen, and the fast playing is where the fun is.

I say keep it up!
Quote by BASEnutter
Definitely some of the best improv I've heard for....a long time. Quite impressive, I'm not really into pop punk and stuff anymore, one reason being that the guitar seems to be a little simple and solo's and fast riffs seem to be lacking.
Keep it going and you might get me back into it. Like the others said, a few messups, but its improv, so its gonna happen, and the fast playing is where the fun is.

I say keep it up!

Yeah, I know what you're saying about simple guitar in the pop punk genre. I don't normally play that style a lot, but it definitely makes for some fun improv!

Thanks!