ok im about to take my first dose of shrooms i have an eighth. i was just wondering what its like, how long the trip is, and anything else. i have done acid and a few other drugs and i smoke weed everyday is this too much shrooms for a first time
On my first ever trip, I saw myself, and I was posting in the right thread.

It was CRAZY!

No but really, put it in the drug thread. *reported*
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by redneckshredder
ok im about to take my first dose of shrooms i have an eighth. i was just wondering what its like, how long the trip is, and anything else. i have done acid and a few other drugs and i smoke weed everyday is this too much shrooms for a first time
My advice, and this is coming from somebody that smokes weed, is don't do it. Seriously, I've seen so many bad trips they aren't good at all. Look, if you're gonna do it, be prepared. Don't go into it thinking it'll be nothing, or it'll be like smoking a lot of weed. It isn't...at all. I've never done them, but my friends have and they said it's crazy
Jesus Christ dude.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
ive done them once and it was only half an eighth...its an experience, thats for sure. itll last like 4 hours and its a crazy trip dude. there is nothing to prepare u for it
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
yea ive only heard of one person having a good trip...and a ****load of bad ones...one person had bugs all over them and was freaking out...another thought the room was collapsing and was sprinting around...another of my buddies saw himself in the mirror choking passed out and had to go to the ER....i wouldnt **** with shrooms
you should be tripping in another place, like in the woods or a place where the possibilites of a bad trip diminish.
Fender Telecaster Thin Line

(For playing fusion as a solo project)
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Vox Wah
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Mxr Phase 90
Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Boss DD6 Digital Delay
You want my advice? Don't do it.

Or at least take it to the drug thread....... goodness.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Drug Thread.

*reported*
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400