Sup, guys. I just got bored, and so I decided to watch Kill Bill. That song is kick ass.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/n/nancy_sinatra/bang_bang_my_baby_shot_me_down_guitar_pro.htm#comments

Yeah. I usually play metal (old JFAC, Black Dahlia Murder, CoB, Metallica, BtBaM, etc.), but I like to change it up every now and then. I have an ESP LTD EX-400, with EMGs - 81 and 60, the 60 is great for cleans - along with a Peavey JSX head, and a Boss DD-7.

That tab that I just showed you says it's all done with minor vibrato. I doubt that that's how it's done on the chords especially, and I'm almost positive that it's a light delay. Anyone know what kind of delay settings would match the song well? Thanks a mill.

\m/
Electric Guitar? GG&A? Anywhere but The Pit?

*reported*
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
K. Alright, you're awesome. Anyways, I never go on here, and didn't feel like posting on some other forum. Care to answer my question before this gets axed, douche bag?
Quote by Mr_CiNiC
K. Alright, you're awesome. Anyways, I never go on here, and didn't feel like posting on some other forum. Care to answer my question before this gets axed, douche bag?

Look, I don't try to be a douchebag, And I hate to post reported because it makes me look like one. But i try to help the mods out every once in a while. Also, it would have taken no more effort to scroll down to GG&A and post there than it did to post in The Pit. If i were you i would delte this thread and repost in GG&A before you get a warning.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.