So every time I open a window and then close it, a window pops up that says something about internet explorer having to restart, it does this with tabs too. IE, Vista.

Help plz

Thank you in advance
Quote by pureebil333
internet explorer

There's your problem. Get Firefox. problem solved.

Edit: You MotherFucker. Why I oughta.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
There's your problem. Get Firefox. problem solved.

Edit: You MotherFucker. Why I oughta.

Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Tire Me.
What I was gonna say lol.

So, /thread *reported*

I should have said I dont want to download anything, just tell me how to fix it please, I am fine with IE.
Quote by pureebil333

I should have said I dont want to download anything, just tell me how to fix it please, I am fine with IE.

No, you are not fine with it. Dude, just trust me. Once you download Firefox, you will pray to me every night before you go to bed.

It does everything IE does and more, and it does it all a trillion times better.
Quote by Ganoosh
No, you are not fine with it. Dude, just trust me. Once you download Firefox, you will pray to me every night before you go to bed.

It does everything IE does and more, and it does it all a trillion times better.

I've never been able to tell a significant difference between the two. Everyone praises Firefox and I've read just about everywhere how much better it is, but when it comes to problems like the one TS is having, I don't think it's a browser issue. I've had the same problem with IE and Firefox when I was running an old model computer a few years ago. I just got a new computer and my IE works fine.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
I've never been able to tell a significant difference between the two. Everyone praises Firefox and I've read just about everywhere how much better it is, but when it comes to problems like the one TS is having, I don't think it's a browser issue. I've had the same problem with IE and Firefox when I was running an old model computer a few years ago. I just got a new computer and my IE works fine.

Well I have a fairly new computer, so it shouldnt be that.
Quote by pureebil333
Well I have a fairly new computer, so it shouldnt be that.

Well you suck.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
Well you suck.

/thread.