Hello, I'm interested in learning more music theory/guitar theory if that makes any sense, and I'm looking for any tips or helpful websites that anyone may have.
Thanks in advance!
Quote by Turkeyburger
Hello, I'm interested in learning more music theory/guitar theory if that makes any sense, and I'm looking for any tips or helpful websites that anyone may have.
Thanks in advance!

Go to METAL METHOD at http://www.metalmethod.com Look into the METAL METHOD course, it will help you learn a lot about music theory.
"Blues You Can Use - John Ganapes" is a nice beginning book. I use it now.
Why do people ask for lessons and sites about theory... In the MUSIC THEORY section of a website that has lessons and columns (some of which are very good) that are solely about theory and how it relates to the guitar? Ignoring the fact, of course, that there is a MUSIC THEORY FAQ sticky in this very forum. This puzzles me. It's like going to the louvre and asking where the art is.
Quote by frigginjerk

Can't say I particularly recommend this one. The one in your sig is way better I reckon, the guys on the forum there really know their sh*t.

btw I remember you from years ago haha. For some reason, I can still remember tidbits from posts of yours, such as the precise length of your penis