Poll Options
View poll results: Are you happy?
Yes
184 55%
No
153 45%
Voters: 337.
Page 1 of 4
I searched and didnt see anything. I was wondering, how happy is the pit with how their life is going? Personally i'm pretty happy right now with my music, my girlfriend, my friends, etc.

So....are you happy?
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Last edited by crzysnowborder at Jul 8, 2009,
Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty happy.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by crzysnowborder
I searched and didnt see anything. I was wondering, how happy is the pit with how their life is going? Personally i'm pretty happy right now with my music, my girlfriend, my friends, etc.

So....are you happy?

Same. I think I'm the happiest I've ever been.
yeah im pretty happy. got a new band together, got a lot of friends. though some things could be better, but anyone could say that.
People tell me I'm too happy, but stress kills, so yeah. I really never get angry though. I barely use sarcasm...yeah I'm very happy.
eh, as of right now, no.. haha but swing of things

but overall with life, yeah, i'd say im pretty happy
Nope. I tend to spend my time looking forward to nothing in particular and doing anything to make time pass.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 7, 2009,
Yeah. I have a job that involves little work for the most part, and my coworkers/supervisors are all intelligent, funny, and fairly laid back. I have awesome friends, I'm improving rapidly at guitar, and I'm going to the States soon to go to Mayhem Fest and possibly buy my new amp.

My life is going quite well.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 7, 2009,
how could i not be happy, im still alive, and i'vve got my (decent) health.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
If all goes well.. I shall be VERY happy
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
how could i not be happy, im still alive, and i'vve got my (decent) health.

and your name is mr. cuddles...
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
Quote by whalepudding
Nope. I tend to spend my time looking forward to nothing in particular and doing anything to make time pass.

Story of my life.
At the moment I would describe my life as slightly boring but otherwise good.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
For the most part. I'm a little down because I'm having such a hard time finding decent musicians to play with and don't really know what to do about it, but I'm alright.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Definitely not. I'm thankful that I'm healthy and have a good family, but happy isn't a word I'd associate with how I feel.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by crzysnowborder
and your name is mr. cuddles...

indeed.
PS im sigging that.... why.. because you entioned my name
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Yea. I've been partying and hanging out with old friends a lot. Meeting and talking to a lot of girls. Job is ok. Just got my Les Paul the way I want it. So yea...like usual life is going well.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

In general, I'd say I'm slightly happier than the average person.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
No Im not too happy. Im constantly at war with myself. I have ABSOLUTELY NO self confidence. I have no job, no license, no life. All my intruments break down on me and I have no money to fix them. Its hard as hell to find a job with no work experience (16 apps and no ones called). I think I have mild bipolar disorder and a little bit of torrets and I think I may have an STD. I dont feel like I can talk to any one at all.

Saying all that made me feel a little better...
Quote by Ganoosh
Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty happy.

GANOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I'm very very very happy!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by AbTT
No Im not too happy. Im constantly at war with myself. I have ABSOLUTELY NO self confidence. I have no job, no license, no life. All my intruments break down on me and I have no money to fix them. Its hard as hell to find a job with no work experience (16 apps and no ones called). I think I have mild bipolar disorder and a little bit of torrets and I think I may have an STD. I dont feel like I can talk to any one at all.

the pit is here for you
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Quote by AbTT

You're not supposed to wait for them to call you, n00b. You're supposed to call them back in a few days to inquire about the status of your application. They feel so guilty about it, they can't help but give you a job. And more importantly, it shows you are motivated.

At least you CAN be worried you have an STD. Most of the people in the Pit have never even seen a naked girl.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
So lately I've gotten much better at guitar, gotten an amazing girlfriend that most of my friends like or have liked before who is in pretty much in love with me, found a lot of good music lately, have had a non-boring summer so far, and I've just been improving in many things (including looks :p). So am I happy? No not at all

And I have no idea why. I have no reason to be sad/depressed. But I've always been that way. It absolutely sucks. Sorry if I came off whiny or as a pity party, I didn't mean to.

But actually the more I think about it, there are MANY things in my life that are very depressing. But I don't even think that's why I'm depressed. =/
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Last edited by littlejoy at Jul 7, 2009,
No, I spend almost every day at home. I hang out with friends about once a week and I'm starting to get the feeling they're trying to haze me out of the group.
I'm not really happy, I haven't been for years now.

I'm not really sad either, I just kind of exist and nothing else.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

At least you CAN be worried you have an STD. Most of the people in the Pit have never even seen a naked girl outside of the pr0nz.

fixed
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
No, there is essentially no facet of my life that I'm happy with, and many I'm downright miserable about. It's been that way for the vast majority of my life.
I spend all day watching the discovery channel, and eating hot pockets in my bathrobe.

Life is good
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
indeed.
PS im sigging that.... why.. because you entioned my name

now im happier
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
You can call me Matt
Quote by skaterskagg1
No. I sit at home all day and do nothing. It's been that way for 6 months.

i spend the last weekend like that and i was dying... i just can't understand how can anyone survive without school or work or something to do

and.. i'm happy
Quote by Not a Les Paul
No, there is essentially no facet of my life that I'm happy with, and many I'm downright miserable about. It's been that way for the vast majority of my life.

you've already outlived alot of people. im f'ing happy just to wake up in the morning...
the other stuff is just the icing on the cake though...
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Page 1 of 4