Page 1 of 2
Read title.

For some reason I really hate the word "ya"
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
ya ya ya yayayayaya
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

When people put "lol" after every damn thought they have when posting online. Christ that bugs me.

Then there's "hella". You just sound like a douchebag when you say that.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I have a bunch, 1. things need to be neat 2. I hate when people breathe heavily for no reason 3. I hate when people take big gulps of whatever they are drinking and 4. I hate when people eat ice.
Your penis!??!?!?!???!?!?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I hate when my sister uses the last part of the toilet paper roll but doesn't put the roll back in the actual spinner spool thing and leaves it on the counter haha
Homemade Strat
ESP EC1000
ESP MH 400 w/ Original Floyd Rose
Epi Les Paul Custom
Line6 Flextone
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
Furman Power Cond.
DOD rack EQ
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Boss FL2 Flanger
Line6 Tremelo
Line6 Echo Park
People that walk by you and don't say thanks when you hold open a door. But my number one has to be people that speak of sports teams as if they were on the team. Like this "The Mets suck. The Yankees are awesome. We killed you guys yesterday." Usually said by a short, skinny jew.
I hate it when her teeth scrapes...even a little bit. Makes me soft as a marshmallow.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
I hate it when her teeth scrapes...even a little bit. Makes me soft as a marshmallow.

her?

Your imaginary friend Barbara??
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Stupid People. Hands down.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
When you're talking to someone online, and all they can say is "lol".

When people cannot carry on a good conversation.

People who don't have the decency to help anybody without acting like its the biggest favor ever.

Attention*****s

Memes

People who take /b/**** and other internet things like "FAIL!" and use them in real life or on things like Facebook. Irks me to hell and back.

Mothers who think yelling at their kids in the middle of Target shows how great of a parent they are.

People who just can't let other people have fun.

People who say "Grow up".

And people who cannot take a joke.

/Bawwwwwwwwww.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Jul 7, 2009,
Ya? I hate it when people ask questions twice before you have the chance to answer.
i hate when people scrape there knife and fork together when there cutting there food. i also hate when people bite there fork when they eat. that pisses me off so much.
Jar Jar Binks

this x-------------O------3------5------O----3-------6-----5------O------3-------5-----3------O--------x
cold weather.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
MIDGETS, i hate those little things
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
the way 'epic' and 'fail' have been corrupted into meaningless memes that all the idiots who cant think for themselves say.

Seriously, this **** dumbs down the meaning of words, epic really means 'big and timeless and grand' and stuff like that, now it's like 'i just made a sandwhich, pretty epic..' NO!!!!

'Epic fail' or just 'fail' as an insult, it's stupid! Think of your own insults instead of just being a ****ing sheep.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Man where I'm from we all say that. I didn't really know it was that different anywhere else.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

Hollywood Undead. That's all my friends listen to, and its sh*t. I hate people who claim to listen to Emo, and then when I ask if they've heard of Sunny Day Real Estate, Texas Is The Reason, Bright Eyes, Dashboard Confessional, Thursday, and other REAL emo bands, they say no, what's that? And then they say they're favorite band is All Time Low, and that is so Emo. <_<
When people spell the word "tomorrow" as "tomarrow."

IT MAKES ME RAGE. SO. ****ING. HARD.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Seriously, this **** dumbs down the meaning of words, epic really means 'big and timeless and grand' and stuff like that, now it's like 'i just made a sandwhich, pretty epic..' NO!!!!

Epic fail.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS THINGS ...

Damn little things.
Funny

(\__/)
(='o'=)
(")_(")
people who dont pick up their feet when they walk and drag them on the ground. since when was walking hard to do?

oh, and flip flops are not an excuse. i walk in flip flops all the time and i dont shuffle accross the floor. just pick up your mutha fukcing feet!

oh and being an atheist, i hate it when people bash things like evolution or other parts of science when they have no idea about what they are trying to prove wrong. half the time they cant even properly define what they are trying to prove wrong.

and i hate when guitarist say things like "he plays fast, but i play with feeling" or other things along those lines. speed does not = no feeling. go tell that to about every blues piano player. go tell that to mozart or chopin. go tell that to paganini. besides, you cant guage "feeling". you can only guage how it makes you feel, but you cant guage how much feeling someone puts into something. so you cant say so and so has more soul than someone else.

also, people who dont turn things off when they are done. like lights, TV, radio, etc... just do it. when did flicking a switch or a button become hard?
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
When you're talking to someone online, and all they can say is "lol".

When people cannot carry on a good conversation.

People who don't have the decency to help anybody without acting like its the biggest favor ever.

Attention*****s

Memes

People who take /b/**** and other internet things like "FAIL!" and use them in real life or on things like Facebook. Irks me to hell and back.

Mothers who think yelling at their kids in the middle of Target shows how great of a parent they are.

People who just can't let other people have fun.

People who say "Grow up".

And people who cannot take a joke.

/Bawwwwwwwwww.

+7, +3, +12, +7, +4, +3, +14, +15, +8, and +20, respectively
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
One thing that really ticks me off is when I'm using the bathroom (this usually happens in a public restroom) and I take a dump, only to find out that there's no toilet paper left on the roll. Either that or noticing that the toilet is pretty much a fountain of feces.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
When people put "lol" after every damn thought they have when posting online. Christ that bugs me.

lol
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Blow Me
Epic fail.

My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

screamo
emo's
gay people
b.c. rich
daisy rock
rap
hip hop
kids that put stickers on the bottom of there hat and were it wrong to show it off

ya
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Page 1 of 2