Uh, yes?
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Nice.

*'ported*
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Iron Man is the most overplayed song in the universe.

reported
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
OMFG people that say reported are so gay. Lmao, it's just the gayest thing ever it's like, wow you're tough, you report people on forums and let people know you do it.
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
OMFG people that say reported are so gay. Lmao, it's just the gayest thing ever it's like, wow you're tough, you report people on forums and let people know you do it.

Uh, okay?
Quote by OnlyIbanez12

Cool story brah.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
Gah,

You're supposed to do that, so other people know that the thread is already reported and then the mods' email inboxes don't get flooded with reports.
Quote by OnlyIbanez12

Reported
My Gear
Fender Player's Stratocaster
MXR 10-Band EQ
Blackstar HT-Dual
Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Boss ME-50
MXR Carbon Copy
Peavey Valveking 112
there sure has been a lot of stupid crap in the pit tonight.
*reported*

Quote by OnlyIbanez12

get out.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 7, 2009,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Gah,

You're supposed to do that, so other people know that the thread is already reported and then the mods' email inboxes don't get flooded with reports.
Apparently it doesn't work. Seems like more than one person did it here and I've seen threads where more people say it
It obviously won't work if no mods are on. But don't worry, the banhammer will arrive soon enough.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.