I'd say the live one is hard.. but i remember learning the studio version farely quickly along time ago.. Nothing to hard, just take it slow and your golden.
what effects does he use for the intro?
taut it was harmonics?
it dunz't sound that hard
wait ur talking about led zeppelin rite?
Quote by Carrionshine
I'd say the live one is hard.. but i remember learning the studio version farely quickly along time ago.. Nothing to hard, just take it slow and your golden.

If I want a sound close to him, should I use a violin bow? (I can get my hands on one easily)

Quote by metalheadblues
what effects does he use for the intro?
taut it was harmonics?
it dunz't sound that hard
wait ur talking about led zeppelin rite?

You completely misread everything I wrote. There are effects in the intro, besides the harmonics.
Also, I'm talking about the whole song.
Yes, LED ZEPPELIN.
Last edited by SecretAgentS at Jul 8, 2009,
E-bow > violin bow from what i've heard.
listen closley to the song, if you don't notice any effects they probably aren't needed.

for the intro experiment with some light delay or echo.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I use a very slow phaser, almost chorus like, and the rest is just harmonics bent behind the nut.This makes the tuning unstable with out good/locking tuners though. I do suggets some delay and reverb, plus wah of course. And E-bow is better, I think the guitar Page used the violin bow on had a special bridge on it to make it easier and less damaging.
Last edited by whitenihilist at Jul 8, 2009,
I'm sorry man, i just learned everything i was able to. I.E. main riffs/solos/exc... you could watch some live vids and figure everything out tho?