I'm selling my Orange AD-5, Takamine AN16 left handed acoustic, Boss CS-3 Compressor, and my Mackie DFX12. The first three are in almost new condition and the mixer is somewhat well used and has a bit of tape glue on the side. Email me for pictures of any and all items you're interested in.
As for information, the AD-5 is a nice single ended tube amp combo, a 1x10 amp with an EL84 in the power section and a 12ax7 in the preamp. It gets pretty heavy but cleans up well too. I need to get $350 plus the actual shipping to you.
The Takamine AN16 is a gorgeous lefty acoustic. Solid rosewood back and sides with a solid spruce top, it sounds rich and full and looks great. Rare to find a left handed guitar that's this nice. I paid a grand just a bit over a month ago but I can't afford to keep it. I'll take $750 plus shipping.
The compressor is a standard Boss CS-3, you know the deal. Looks new, used it once then realized compression just doesn't suit me. I need $50, I'll cover the shipping.
Mackie DFX12 is a 12 channel mixer, built in digital effects, I used it for live sound for a while but I no longer really need it. I paid $250 two years ago, I think $125 is fair, I'll cover shipping on this one as well.
I do need cash pretty bad I will consider reasonable offers. Also I'd like to keep it in the USA. I'll ship overseas if you will cover shipping and will compensate a little extra for dealing with the hassles of customs forms.
Thanks!
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Looking for any trades/Partial trades for the Orange amp?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Sorry, I need cash!
Guitar
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Also, I'm willing to let my modded Peavey Classic 50 4x10 combo go for $400. It has a mod to the gain channel to make it smooth. It's in okay condition, the only thing worth mentioning is that it says "Soundgasm" in purple letters across the top.
Guitar
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Can i see pictures of the orange amp?
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
sent you a pm with a picture
Guitar
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony