Does anyone know what city this show takes place in? I don't think it's Los Angeles or New York like most shows...
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Walla Walla Washington?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
i think its somewhere in nevada or close to it, because of that one time JD was taken to Las Vegas by those queers on the porch and was arrested after invading the blue man group show.
Quote by Izcougarz3
Walla Walla Washington

Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Last edited by crzysnowborder at Jul 8, 2009,
From Wiki: "The locale of Sacred Heart within the fictional world of Scrubs is never revealed on-screen. Cast and crew of the show describe the setting as "San DiFrangeles""
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by artnotapathy
i think its somewhere in nevada or close to it, because of that one time JD was taken to Las Vegas by those queers on the porch and was arrested after invading the blue man group show.

Yeah, but didn't they take him across the country for that?
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
I don't think it ever specifies a city but I've always assumed it was somewhere in southern California. I remember one episode saying there's a fairly large proportion of the hospital's patients who speak Spanish as a primary language.
i thought this had to do with calling pepole scrubs on gears of war
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Snake_42
I don't think it ever specifies a city but I've always assumed it was somewhere in southern California. I remember one episode saying there's a fairly large proportion of the hospital's patients who speak Spanish as a primary language.

Ah yes. That's the episode I'm watching right now haha.

That's probably it then. Cuz I've never seen it snow there!
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!