1.) can someone direct me to a site that sells paisley pickguards for teles, cause i googled, and googled, and googled but had no luck... i'm looking for a black and white one

2.) i asked this in technique form to little help but: what is a good book to buy to learn theory (i want to understand music: scales, chord progression, and the other things that you can't learn by just playing songs), mainly to help me improvise and write better songs. i'd use the internet for videos and stuff by our dialup takes forever.

thx
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Quote by Clutch32192
1.) can someone direct me to a site that sells paisley pickguards for teles, cause i googled, and googled, and googled but had no luck... i'm looking for a black and white one

2.) i asked this in technique form to little help but: what is a good book to buy to learn theory (i want to understand music: scales, chord progression, and the other things that you can't learn by just playing songs), mainly to help me improvise and write better songs. i'd use the internet for videos and stuff by our dialup takes forever.

thx

buddy, your best bet isn't learning from a book. Its all about experience. I have never taken a lesson in my life, nor read a book on theory or anything of the like, and I've been playing for 3 years.

You're only as good as what you set your mind to.

Now, if scales is your dilemma (as when I started, I loved learning scales) just go to the tab searcher and puts "scales" in.

Dial-up
Quote by charmeddvd123
So interesting. I like it personally and hope you'll bring us more amazing stuffs.

Brothers and Sisters D-English-Version.html]007 James Bond Ultimate Collections DVD Charmed NCIS DVD
*reported*

Edit:
Quote by Clutch32192
Check out the music theory FAQ in musician talk and the Josh Urban's crusade columns
Last edited by zhilla at Jul 8, 2009,