Has anyone tried the Electro-Harmonix Classic Double Muff? Can I get Gilmour tones out of it? Is there a reason why it's so cheap? It is worth it regardless? Thanks!

-Bryan
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
I love the sound of the Double Muff. It's nothing like the Big Muffs if you are wondering, it sounds more like an overdrive with a fuzzy quality to it. It can get pretty low-gain with only one active half or pretty gain-y with both active. It's cheap becuase it uses less components than the Big Muff and because it uses a smaller housing. It's a great pedal nonetheless.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
I love the sound of the Double Muff. It's nothing like the Big Muffs if you are wondering, it sounds more like an overdrive with a fuzzy quality to it. It can get pretty low-gain with only one active half or pretty gain-y with both active. It's cheap becuase it uses less components than the Big Muff and because it uses a smaller housing. It's a great pedal nonetheless.

Just to add on to this, yes you can get Gilmour tones out of it.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.