So recently, I got caught smoking pot for the second time. My parents said the first time that they were disappointed, but did not punish me and honestly, I have a strong conscience, so I felt bad, but I still did it, but much less than before. Anyway, they said that as punishment, they are taking away my guitar for 2 weeks which means no practice. I usually practice for 2-3 hours a day, and I'm really strict about it. Like, if I miss a day I get really pissed, idk how I'll make 2 weeks. Basically, what I'm getting at is, isn't it kind of dumb to take away something that actually means something to me and is useful. it's not like practicing is wasting time or anything, and it doesn't make me wanna do drugs. If anything it makes me not give a **** about weed. And they could've taken away my internet or computer, which I would understand, but this has me pissed, especially considering I want to go to music school and I will be auditioning next year. Am I acting like a little bitch here or am I completely right? It just seems wrong to take away an instrument when they could have taken away anything else.

Edit:

Most people didn't realize, but this is OnlyIbanez12's thread from earlier. I don't smoke pot and I haven't for almost nine months!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Last edited by Corruption at Jul 8, 2009,
You are your parents property until you are 18.

Edit: Oh and you are a little bitch
Sending a dummy to my God.

Yes fair, shut up, stop smoking pot.

Damned kids.

Edit: Read the rest of first post, still

Damned kids. Taking away something you care about for 2 weeks is a good punishment.

If you don't care, you won't change your actions. A "heavy conscience" caused you to feel bad about something, but you still did it? Way to go.

If you don't want to lose ****, stop ****ing smoking.

2 weeks isn't going to kill you, Learn some more theory, or something.
Last edited by Oujou at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by Oujou
Yes fair, shut up, stop smoking pot.

Damned kids.

this
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
I think its fair. They take away something you enjoy a lot, probably only because they really want you to stop smoking pot
This is the exact same thread someone else posted.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by sum1udunno
This is the exact same thread someone else posted.

I know!

I didn't even read it before I copypasta'd... what's it about?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
WTF? Are you guys serious? He copied and pasted my earlier thread. Lock this ****

oh by the way, i don't condone smoking pot. I've been clean for about nine months.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
You are hilarious.

Dumbass.

hasn't it occurred to you that it doesn't matter what anyone in the pit thinks, only what your parents think whether it's fair or not?

Kind of pointless thread.

Anyways, you might want to bargain with/convince them--->NOT argue.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
You're mad gay.

+1

Quote by Stupified
Dear TS,

whats wrong with you?

Dear Stupified,

I am emailing back corresponding your question. I would like to take a forty-day voyage into the desert, not eating more than one meal a day, to ponder your question, I'll get back to you then,

With all sincerity,

TS
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
Dear Stupified,

I am emailing back corresponding your question. I would like to take a forty-day voyage into the desert, not eating more than one meal a day, to ponder your question, I'll get back to you then,

With all sincerity,

TS

I pray for you.

To be burnt alive.

Quote by archangels666

You had me fooled the first time I looked at this thread. Well played good si...

ಠ_______ಠ

Get out.

Haha, just because I don't do it, doesn't mean I care if you do!

Blaze away!
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by protest000
I pray for you.

To be burnt alive.

If this happens, I'll contact the Vatican aknowledging your sainthood!
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by archangels666

You had me fooled the first time I looked at this thread. Well played good si...

ಠ_______ಠ

Get out.

You were doing good till the end.
Quote by Corruption
Haha, just because I don't do it, doesn't mean I care if you do!

Blaze away!

con⋅done
  /kənˈdoʊn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-dohn]

2. to give tacit approval to: By his silence, he seemed to condone their behavior.

Only because you have instructed me to "blaze away," will I forgive you...

...this time.
Quote by archangels666
con⋅done
  /kənˈdoʊn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuhn-dohn]

2. to give tacit approval to: By his silence, he seemed to condone their behavior.

Only because you have instructed me to "blaze away," will I forgive you...

...this time.

Okay then I misunderstood condon... sorry! I won't do it myself, but I don't care what you do, if that makes you happier.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!