Page 1 of 2
I looked for the old thread and couldn't find it. I logged into triple jack but i see no UG server and thus i made one , i hope this isn't a problem or anything.

http://www.triplejack.com/remote.php?affcode=100426-974da0eb12da804451913d14bfcd7b8f

There's the link, if you dont have an account just make one and log in, it's all free and above board and abit of fun.

The table is in 'newbies' and called 'Ultimate guitar'

I'm the only one in there, i might be going bed in a minute, it's nearly 7am and im abit drunk and tired but anyway come have a game if you feel up to it
Is the link broken? Can't get through to it

Edit: Don't worry about it
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I joined with this username
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Jul 8, 2009,
I'm in now as Junesong33.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by happytimeharry
Coheed fan, eh?

Little bit.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
poker eh? time to bring back Rawshark
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Yay! triple jack poker is back!
my username is like this username. I'll see you there

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
imma play now

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Zoot Allures
whats goin on with this 'admin' banning people in the poker room ?S: wtf?

I think it's because I called you all a bunch of n*ggers (naggers lol).
Holy crap, it's so much fun.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
im in as hardunicorn hahaha... ha.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
I don't think that link works happytimeharry.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
im in. We need more people in the private lounge. Link worked for me after a couple of goes.
It's gonna be a blue day
it stops loading halfway therefore i cant get in
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Page 1 of 2