Hello Pit, it's 3:14 and I have nothing to do, and thanks to insomnia I cannot sleep
Anyways, lets get down to brass tacks. What has been the greatest thing any one person has done for you. Ok let me rephrase that, done for you, not too you
As for me I think it was when a girl who had heard me talk for days about Eddie Van Halen, used her own money to buy me a guitar body based on the original Frankenstein before he painted it red(my favorite version btw) and then payed for the electronics after asking me about them. I was giddy as a school girl. So anyways, I'd like to hear your stories now.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
What my brother did for my birthday like last week....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
My mom decided to not have an abortion when she was pregnant with me.

Yeah, that's about it.
Quote by RealGuitarHero
Hello Pit, it's 3:14 and I have nothing to do,

Stop right there!

Eat pie.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

When I spent my prom night in the toilets, throwing up, pretty much all my friends came down at some stage to keep me company down there all night when they could have been having fun.
XIAOXI
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
the pie is not a lie... you MUST do it... eat the pie.

You know, I got some apple pie in my fridge. I think I need to get some now.
Some random guy gave me 50 bucks back when my family was homeless. I was about 11 so it was cool. Hes a family friend now.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by SteveHouse
Stop right there!

Eat pie.

Sorry no. Gotta cut weight for a wrestling tournament next week. Any other time I surely would!
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
F*ck Pie! Eat Otter Pops!
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I dunno. Usually something like a random girl smiling at me will just make my day.

I can't think of anything special that anyone I know has done for me, other than making fun of themselves to make me feel better. Even if it doesn't, it's the thought that counts.

Oh holy shit, I got one. In 10th grade there was this really really really cute girl I was crushing on but she didn't know it. Well I got in a fight that year and was suspended for a week, with my last day of suspension being on my 15th birthday. Right after the fight she came up to me and asked me if I was alright. Then the next week she bought me a card and a hershey's bar and gave it to me the day after my birthday at school. It was the single most caring thing anyone has done for me. And my dumbass still couldn't work up the courage to ask her out.

And for the record, the fight was a complete embarrassment to both of us involved
Last edited by Oroborous at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by DempseyPunk
F*ck Pie! Eat Otter Pops!

Too late. I'm already indulging myself in a delicious slice of all American apple pie.
Once when my friend spilled milk in my lap at lunch all of my friends went to the bathroom and splashed water all on their laps so I wouldn't look weird. They later pretty much shunned me but anyways that was kinda cool.
Quote by tacosRgood293
Too late. I'm already indulging myself in a delicious slice of all American apple pie.

ehh never been a fruit pie person. Chocolate, merangue, or custard for me.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
A random lady way out in the middle of nowhere who knew absolutely nothing about me agreeing to keep me for a week when I did my work experience.

Um... all these families from my primary school (after I'd started highschool) did a roster and cooked us food for weeks after my brother died.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by Oroborous
I dunno. Usually something like a random girl smiling at me will just make my day.

I can't think of anything special that anyone I know has done for me, other than making fun of themselves to make me feel better. Even if it doesn't, it's the thought that counts.

Oh holy shit, I got one. In 10th grade there was this really really really cute girl I was crushing on but she didn't know it. Well I got in a fight that year and was suspended for a week, with my last day of suspension being on my 15th birthday. Right after the fight she came up to me and asked me if I was alright. Then the next week she bought me a card and a hershey's bar and gave it to me the day after my birthday at school. It was the single most caring thing anyone has done for me. And my dumbass still couldn't work up the courage to ask her out.

And for the record, the fight was a complete embarrassment to both of us involved

Sounds like you didn't win that fight rofl
Quote by xM3GAD3THx
Sounds like you didn't win that fight rofl

Yeah you could say that. But I did come out "less injured" haha

Aw geez that was a complete embarrassment. We didn't even put on a good show
Left me the hell alone.
Typing in purple makes me look a bit like an elitist. I highly enjoy it.
when i got the sh!t kicked out of me in school and had a black eye, my two best friends got pastels and made it look like they had black eyes too and kept them that way till mine ws gone
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!