Page 1 of 2
Ok, so it's not me - it's my friend.

She's had this boyfriend for 2 months, and he's apparently bought her an anniversary present.

We both think it's a bit soon, so she only wants to spent $70 or less on his gift. We don't know what would be appropriate for 2 months though, and we have no idea what guys like.

So does anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT: Also, she just bought him a present for his brithday which was on Monday. So even though she says she's willing to go $70, I think $40 - $50 might be better.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Jul 8, 2009,
2 months is a little weird... what are his interests?
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
^ YES!
I've got the link to that thread in my sig
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Dick in a box to a guy? I don't think so...

All guys like chocolate chip cookies. Have her bake a batch and give it as a gift.
DeVillains!
fleshlight
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
An anniversary present is presented AT EVERY YEAR!!

**** these children and pre-teens with thier "monthy" anniversaries

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
He's like, 17.

He's also one of those really sensitive guys. They call each other every day just to hear each other breathe. They don't even talk.
XIAOXI
Quote by Pernicano22

Yeah and only 70$!! I mean seriously two months is a big deal

God that's more than I spent on my girlfriend for Christmas. Tuition is ungodly!
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Well in the thread linked in my sig the winning prize was a teddy bear with a bracelet and it gave TS heads so maybe that could work?
EDIT: On second thoughts after seeing ts's second post, sounds like Makato at the beginning of School Days. What ever you do DO NOT GIVE HIM A PRESENT EVEN SLIGHTLY RELATED TO SEX.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Last edited by Shredoftheday at Jul 8, 2009,
Buy him some testicles. No, but seriously, sex, or something for his car/motorcycle if he has one.
Quote by Abunai X
He's like, 17.

He's also one of those really sensitive guys. They call each other every day just to hear each other breathe. They don't even talk.

He sounds like a weirdo. You should buy him a belt so he can hang himself and fap in the shower.......

Or....I like the idea of cookies whoever said it above. Maybe SPECIAL cookies? I mean...it's a 2 month annie, wtf is that about lol
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Abunai X
He's like, 17.

That's just weird
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Bendybaws
fleshlight

I want one, just to see if it does what it's meant to.
Buy him a dildo and a pair of slippers, tell him if he doesn't like the slippers he can go **** himself.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by Ylasto
Dick in a box to a guy? I don't think so...

All guys like chocolate chip cookies. Have her bake a batch and give it as a gift.

+1
I would love to receive cookies.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Anniversary,2month old relationship

I whould buy him a Tonka car.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
Anniversary,2month old relationship

I whould buy him a Tonka car.

lol

He actually does like cars.
XIAOXI
Just do dick-in-a-box.
Its the only way!
Also, shred, when did you change your avatar, why did you do it, and why didnt you tell me?
Get him a some testicles, sounds like he's missing a set
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Pernicano22

QFT. Two months is no achievement. Two years is a hell of alot better. I say you try to talk some sense into them to forget monthly anniversaries. 6 months possibly, but not two.
Quote by JAMSRS
Buy him some testicles. No, but seriously, sex, or something for his car/motorcycle if he has one.

i loved the part of buying him some testicles!

well perhaps buy him some cd or something or if he has pre-paid cellphone buy him a card for that

GL
Take him for a day out. If he is a sensitive sort of guy, he'll appreciate that more (Y)

Alternatively:

Quote by crackhutch
Buy him a dildo and a pair of slippers, tell him if he doesn't like the slippers he can go **** himself.
Quote by Abunai X
He's like, 17.

Is he this guy by any chance?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by thedefrockednun
You so like her and you are SO in the friendzone.

I'm a female.

And I'm straight.

Sorry to disappoint.
XIAOXI
How about clothes?

$70 seems just right
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Something small like chocolate... 2 months doesn't warrant a gift.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Abunai X
He's like, 17.

BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
It's been quoted enough but, they don't talk... when they call eachother... they just breathe?

Seriously. WHUT TEH FECK?

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by EnyoAdonai
Something small like chocolate... 2 months doesn't warrant a gift.

Exactly. My boyfriend and I just hit five years and we didn't give gifts. Mostly 'cause we're poor but still.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Abunai X
They call each other every day just to hear each other breathe. They don't even talk.

buy him some concrete so he can drink it and harden up.

or... you could buy him chocolates, with a little fluffy ribbon on top.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Tell them to get over themselves. Ive been with my gf for over 3 years now and the maximum we've spend (combined) has been like 50 bucks (usually restaurant) for any given anniversary. If they wanna do monthly **** they should have a rule that it has to be something they made or less than 5-10 bucks.
Quote by Bendybaws
fleshlight

I immediately thought of that after I saw someone say dick in a box lol
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Page 1 of 2