Page 1 of 2
Important For Players!
The server information has changed. When connecting through Hamachi, please use network name 'Voluspa Server', and password 'game'. In the Voluspa client, you will need to click on IP Config, and change the IP address in the first box to 5.131.148.102. Also make sure the port is 4000

After that, everything should work again. If you have any problems, let me know.

Download:

Library Files, required to run game. Once you have downloaded this make sure to run all of the files inside the folder, letting each one complete.
http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/LibraryFiles.zip

Megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6MW8M4D2

Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7970cffe660937eed6baebe61b361f7ce04e75f6e8ebb871

Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/253369845/Voluspa_0.1.0.0.rar.html

If anyone has a request for a different host, let me know and i'll get it up.

After downloading the game, read the README file before doing anything else to insure that the game will operate properly.

What is Voluspa?
Voluspa is a 2D MMORPG. The game is currently under development.

When Will It Be Released?
No release time has been set for Voluspa. An early BETA version is now available for download below.. The final version of the game will be released when it is ready, with many different BETA versions coming.

How Can I Help?
You can help by downloading the BETA and playing. Report bugs, make suggestions, or just test the stability of the game. If you would like to contribute more, we need sprite images made, map makers, and people to come up with names of items and NPCs.

Is it Worth Playing?
If you are into classic style 2D MMORPGs, then you'll probably enjoy this game.

Screenshots Gallery

Main Screen

Night Time Town (In Development)

Outside the Elder's Tent

More Information:
The GUI of the game is currently under development, and extremely poor quality. It will be updated frequently to create a more pleasant viewing experience. If you have any questions/comments, feel free to ask.

To connect to the game server, you will currently need a free program called Hamachi. Detailed instructions of how to connect through this program will be listed in a Read me file in the download of the game.
Last edited by K Dizzle at Jul 8, 2009,
Soo, all i know is that it's a free MMO, and it's called valuspa.

Not lookin' good so far mate.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
It's not an M(morpg).

I guarantee you if I connected 500 times, things would break. Online RPG != MMORPG.

Just a rant.
You have caught my attention TS, I'm very interested.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
interesting. except the name sounds like a nasty disease.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
No be serious, what modern game is similar to yours, so far you've just given us a pathetic description.
a little lost.....
Quote by K Dizzle
if u show that ud actually work and such, u could be a fapper and moderator

Fixed.
Sounds good
So, let me get this straight...
I wake up to massive thunderstorms.
Come to the Pit.
And find an advertisement.
That made me lose the game?
Today's going to suck.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Hey TS why don't you join the UG MMORPG group? We could use a hand and our project is far more innovative than yours, no offense. And it looks like you've been using Eclipse which is what we're using too!
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mmorpg/
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Last edited by Shredoftheday at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by Shredoftheday
Hey TS why don't you join the UG MMORPG group? We could use a hand and our project is far more innovative than yours, no offense. And it looks like you've been using Eclipse which is what we're using too!

i would be interested, but i honestly don't think i'll be into this for very long. I'm only doing it for a while because my best friend that usually keeps me entertained is gone for 3 weeks, and i have nothing better to do
Ah comeon we need help us out
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
It says I need a bunch off dlls.
It would have been nice if you had included them in the dl
So... what's this game about? I might download it when I get on a PC (I'm on my Mac at the moment), and if this is some hairdresser game, I'm probably going to smash my keyboard

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I have PMed you Dizzle
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
I'm blue da da da di dada..

The screenshots hurt my eyes
Last edited by darkovertone at Jul 8, 2009,
Your maps looks like crap.

Seriously, you've just downloaded Eclipse and decided to make a MMORPG in 5 minutes that has no substance, or anything special at all?

And you expect people to play it?

Why would they? They can download "The Mana World" and get a fantastic MMORPG for free?
Heck, they can download "2moons" which is an amazingly free top-quality 3D MMORPG [notice: You really need to check out 2Moons. It's bloody good. All you WoW will feel like you've been cheated of money once you realise what you've been missing].
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by Simsimius
Your paps looks like crap.

Seriously, you've just downloaded Eclipse and decided to make a MMORPG in 5 minutes that has no substance, or anything special at all?

And you expect people to play it?

Why would they? They can download "The Mana World" and get a fantastic MMORPG for free?
Heck, they can download "2moons" which is an amazingly free top-quality 3D MMORPG [notice: You really need to check out 2Moons. It's bloody good. All you WoW will feel like you've been cheated of money once you realise what you've been missing].

well, it is in an extremely early stage, no need to be rude...

And i have played 2Moons, it's good for being free, but it gets old FAST...
^Didn't mean to be rude. Just came out that way, but I feel as though this thread is advertising.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Page 1 of 2