OK, before I get flamed by all you "super metal heads", just read this first.

Something that's always bothered me since I've realized that I actually listen to metalcore, is that "metal heads" call bands like As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, All That Remains, even LAMB OF GOD?!?!?!?!, gay.

Now, the thing that I can NOT understand is this: HOW THE HELL IS MEGADETH (for an example) MORE "HARDCORE" THAN LAMB OR AILD?!?!?!?!

Or can someone just tell me why metalcore is considered "gay" music.

Please.
Quote by Aguamento

I'm glad he handled it calmly. Joe Satriani should realize that with only 7 notes in the world, some songs are going to sound similar.

My Gear

Yamaha G-225
Ibanez RG7321
Santa-fe 5 String
Ahead 7A Drumsticks
because both of those band lamb adn asilaydying have ****ty mallcore vocals

theres no real way to explain it but pretty much all of the bands you listed
are waterred down versions of what people call real metal

Megedeth is 8x as hardcore as theyre on of the big 4 thrash bands, adn one of the pioneering thrash bands with out them there might not be ....

insert ****ty metalcore band ________

The reason i hate alot of the bands youve listed is the vocals especially lamb of god,
i dont know why they just sound weaker in comparison a diluted form of real metal
Quote by Jackson kv
because both of those band lamb adn asilaydying have ****ty mallcore vocals

theres no real way to explain it but pretty much all of the bands you listed
are waterred down versions of what people call real metal

Megedeth is 8x as hardcore as theyre on of the big 4 thrash bands, adn one of the pioneering thrash bands with out them there might not be ....

insert ****ty metalcore band ________

The reason i hate alot of the bands youve listed is the vocals especially lamb of god,
i dont know why they just sound weaker in comparison a diluted form of real metal

Dude it's Wednesday. Sober up