Does any one have any opinions/comments about Seymour Duncan's P-90(Those who don' block hum)?
To be fair, not many of us play P90's, so you may not have much luck...
I have a set of duncan designed in my squier and they're pretty swish. So the real deal SD's should be pretty handy.
See if you can test them somewhere?
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
i tried the vintage set in an edwards les paul special. I really liked the neck pickup, but i thought the bridge version was a little under-powered and twangy. I was just trying them in a shop, though, so I didn't get to mess with them all that much.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/ls/E-LS-90LT.html

I played the double-cutaway version of that (with a tune-o-matic bridge). I assume the pickups were the same models. Certainly, they sounded very vintage in output, and I think those duncans are the only duncan p90s with a vintage spec.

These ones, I think: http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/specialized/vintage/sp901_vintage_s/

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Have a set of P-90 custom-3 in my LG. They are alot hotter pup's that are in my strat by about 3 numbers on my amp's gain dial. Good clear cleans and they love to get dirty when pushed. I do find that they prefer to be played through a tube amp tho. they are a take it or leave it deal, you'll either love them or hate them, no inbetween.
My Gear-
Godin LG-SP90
Godin Freeway Classic
Fender MIJ Squire Strat Waynes World edition
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo Rustic
Samick P copy Bass
Fiesta Classical

Peavey ValveKing 112
Peavey Audition 30
Traynor TVM10
Fender Frontman 25R
I've played them and they pretty good. But they good for classic rock. Heaviest i think will be a Black Sabbath sound.

They have some feedback. But not too bad.