Probably just pull them off.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
just stick a butter knife under and edge them up. i had the same guitar and you can put them back on easily. you won't need to use too much force.

by the way how do you like the guitar?
Quote by sammo_boi
just stick a butter knife under and edge them up. i had the same guitar and you can put them back on easily. you won't need to use too much force.

by the way how do you like the guitar?

I don't really have much where to compare it other than some guitar I played at school(Wich felt weird). So I guess it's pretty good
yeah, heat up the connections on the pots until the solder melts and you can take the wire off.
if your putting in dimarzios...

remember that dimarzio uses its own color scheme. this tutorial is only for dimarzio!

although it is similar to any other 4 conductor pickup. the only difference would be to switch red and green. so if your installing duncans, do it like it says for out of phase.
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
Last edited by fullsailstudent at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by guitarcam123
you do know Seymour duncan has a website with wiring diagrams, right?

Yeah, Didnt help much, Because i'm not sure what to solder where. Old pickups white wire was soldered to the 5-way switch and other wire thing was soldered to the volume pot. The new pickup has 5 wires.
on the old pickup, the white was hot, the other was ground. you can tell cause the ground is usually the braided shield around a wire. also you have like 4 braided shields running to the back of a pot with two other black wires. all tied together. thats ground. grounds hang out together. black for ground is pretty normal. but not always. see the two black wires on back of the pot?
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
sounds like you should of looked more into wiring the guitar back up before you started.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x