I have googled several different sites for the the "Dread and the Fugitive Mind" Solo Tab By Megadeth and I keep getting the same crappy tab.

G: --14----|----14--(14)--12--11---12---14-----|

Okay, Now I am tuned close to standard E and I clearly hear a 12th-on-B first, NOT a 14th-on-G. And I'm pretty positive that Opening 12th-On-B in also a Bend to 13.

Even worse, the notes don't seem to even fit with the solo AT ALL.
I'm hearing a || * **** * * *** || Pattern... not a || * ****** || rofl

So taking the possibility that I may be a little out of tune (Where 14-On-G might work but the rest doesn't), the solo STILL doesn't work for me... Can anyone else confirm that this tab is wayyyy off?!
Another possibility may be that the beginning of the solo in the tab is not ACTUALLY the beginning of the solo I'm hearing but I looked for anything close to it and can't find it, it's pretty straight forward about the solos intro lol.

It's important because my band-mates need me to learn this solo within the next few months.
Last edited by Blockinlick at Jul 8, 2009,
it starts off with a bend from the 10th fret, a whole step bend (to 12th fret), then it comes back with a slight rake hard to explain ill try to tab it out for you

e:----------------|--------------------------------------------------------------
B:------10b12--|--------(12)r10--8--7--8--10--8b10-----------------------
G:----------------|-----x---------------------------------------------------------
D:----------------|---x-----------------------------------------------------------
A:----------------|-x-------------------------------------------------------------
E:----------------|--------------------------------------------------------------

The first bend is pretty quick
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Damn.... If the tab is off by that much there's no point in using the net for the solo at all... I'll have to buy a book or something. Unless you or someone else can tap the whole solo out for me but that's a doozie lol

But yeah I tried that and it works... my tuning is pretty off though lol I need a good chromatic tuner, not this gay DT RP50 Petal tuner lol
Well i have a tab (GP) of it that my guitar teacher made (based on the tab book of this) but it has all this finnish writing on top of it directed to me, if you give your email (in PM) or something i can send it but i'd rather not make it public with all the stuff written on it.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen