Hi UG community, I'm pretty new =) Been lurking the forums for a month now but hey, now I really have something to ask!

I recently got myself into alot of Jimi Hendrix things and I saw this very rare "Dance on the desert" song by Jimi Hendrix played on a acoustic..
Sadly the audio sucks and there is no video (to see his hands,etc.)
But, I'm asking all the pros out there, is it possible to tab it?

Thanks alot for your answers!

Seeya

Oh and just the chords strum @ the beginning with the lyrics would be enuff

VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1UVYcm6DA8
Last edited by ArnaudJ at Jul 8, 2009,
Bump..

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
i guess il take a crack at this one, its hard for me to get the beginning right because his tuning throws me off but this is what i got. the tuning on my recording is 3/4 step down it sounds accurate enough, click on my profile to hear my attempt at this...anyway heres the rough tab of chords you can mess around with them yourself. message me if you need help
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------4-------------------6------------6--------------------------------
----4------------4-----------or------4------------4-----------------------------------
----4------------2-------------------4------------2-----------------------------------
----2-----0------2-------------------2-----0------2-----------------------------------

yeah so those are some of the chords i came up with, you can add the rhythm and strum pattern.....remember to tune down 3/4 step and you can check my profile for a short version of this HOPE THIS HELPS
i could play like eric clapton if i had his gear...anyone could