Page 1 of 2
The other day I was critiquing (hating on for those of you who are down) my wife's taste in music. I was being my typical witty and sarcastic self, when I made what I believe to be an astute observation. Perhaps I'm a little late in this and it's likely that such empirical evidence isn't necessary at all, but I have reason to conclude that the song Low by artist Flo Rida was either written by a retard, written about a retard, or both.

If the lyrics are to be believed, it would appear that the woman managed to leave her house wearing not only apple bottom jeans but also a ratty pair of sweat pants. Now while this could be considered a major oversight, it is also possible (albeit improbable) that she simply wore one pair over the other. If this were her only wardrobe paradox, we may simply dismiss the matter entirely. However, she also somehow managed to be seen in public wearing both boots with fur and a pair of Reebok sneakers...

tl:dr - Bitch be fuckin crazy.
I can't care less about badly written Hip-Hop/Rnb Crossovers.

But some lyrics don't make sense. Take Smells like Teen spirit for instance.
DeVillains!
It's a metaphor for the theory of Empyrean rays which engulfs the nine gates as a dove ascends to freedom through a lantern filled sky.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Hey guys, Did y'all notice that if you link Flo Rida together you get Florida? Amazing, I know!
Quote by The_Casinator
Hey guys, Did y'all notice that if you link Flo Rida together you get Florida? Amazing, I know!

HOLY **** ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

MIND = BLOWN
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
but.......shawty got low?
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
Quote by The_Casinator
I discovered that a few months back whilst in a supermarket. I nearly went "Oh shit!" out loud.
Quote by The_Casinator

If you put The Casinator together it makes TheCasinator.

Wait, that doesn't mean jack...What's your angle here, Mengsk?
Quote by idontloveyou
HOLY **** ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

MIND = BLOWN

I know! I've just noticed it! I really haven't seen it before, and I certainly haven't thought it was a incredibly stupid name for a kinda lame rapper!
are you a vegetable child?
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.
Hey, it can't be all bad, the whole club was lookin' at her, remember?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
as you should
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.
i take the first and second verses as happening at different time intervals, thus the 'apple bottom jeans' and 'baggy sweat pants' were worn at different times, therefore no overlapping of clothing is necessary.

note - this is also seen with the shoe choices by said 'shawty'. it would be impossible to wear the 'boots with da fur' and 'reeboks with the straps' at the same instance. this again delineates the first and second verses as happening at different times.
Quote by denizenz
The other day I was critiquing (hating on for those of you who are down) my wife's taste in music. I was being my typical witty and sarcastic self, when I made what I believe to be an astute observation. Perhaps I'm a little late in this and it's likely that such empirical evidence isn't necessary at all, but I have reason to conclude that the song Low by artist Flo Rida was either written by a retard, written about a retard, or both.

If the lyrics are to be believed, it would appear that the woman managed to leave her house wearing not only apple bottom jeans but also a ratty pair of sweat pants. Now while this could be considered a major oversight, it is also possible (albeit improbable) that she simply wore one pair over the other. If this were her only wardrobe paradox, we may simply dismiss the matter entirely. However, she also somehow managed to be seen in public wearing both boots with fur and a pair of Reebok sneakers...

tl:dr - Bitch be fuckin crazy.

Or perhaps the song discusses two different situations or two different women, in which case the presence of differing outfits is entirely plausible. Whoever wrote the lyrics wrote them from the perspective of a man describing that which he enjoys or has enjoyed.

Maybe it's you who's retarded.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
i take the first and second verses as happening at different time intervals, thus the 'apple bottom jeans' and 'baggy sweat pants' were worn at different times, therefore no overlapping of clothing is necessary.

note - this is also seen with the shoe choices by said 'shawty'. it would be impossible to wear the 'boots with da fur' and 'reeboks with the straps' at the same instance. this again delineates the first and second verses as happening at different times.

Accept both instances appear in the chorus...several times...and not in two seperate verses.
Quote by dgme92
Hey, it can't be all bad, the whole club was lookin' at her, remember?

Well yeah, clearly because she's wearing her trousers and shoes on top of each other and acting the windowlicker. Obviously.
Who really cares about the lyrics.
It's just a song your supposed to dance too.

And if you have a female partner, its enjoyable.
Quote by denizenz
Not half as bad as Shawty.

Well, I suppose they're phonetically similar when said with the singer's accent, so
Quote by LordBishek
Well yeah, clearly because she's wearing her trousers and shoes on top of each other and acting the windowlicker. Obviously.

Hey, it's not my fault the chaps in said club have bad taste.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Maybe the sweat pants double as apple bottom jeans. Maybe the boots with the fur are made by reebok.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by denizenz
No, it's true. I make shitty threads. I've known for a while now and have come to accept it.

no, I'm just so used to you posting very intelligent stuff I'm surprised to see you make a comment about something so ... unimportant, I guess
Quote by Ylasto
I can't care less about badly written Hip-Hop/Rnb Crossovers.

But some lyrics don't make sense. Take Smells like Teen spirit for instance.

How dare you call that R&B. R&B was good stuff like Aretha Franklin and Marvin Gaye, they just call that crap R&B to sell a few more records.
Quote by CoreysMonster
no, I'm just so used to you posting very intelligent stuff I'm surprised to see you make a comment about something so ... unimportant, I guess

Speaking of which, haven't you been capped by Turkish people yet?
Quote by LordBishek
Speaking of which, haven't you been capped by Turkish people yet?

nah, they must've given up after my incredibly awesome Russian accent
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Maybe the sweat pants double as apple bottom jeans. Maybe the boots with the fur are made by reebok.

I guess that's the end of that chapter.
Quote by CoreysMonster

That's my style man. Pisses my wife off when I try to evaluate things like shitty lyrics using formalism or logic. You'd be surprised how much ignorant shit people sing about these days.
Last edited by denizenz at Jul 8, 2009,
Page 1 of 2