hey there UG , as the ashes started today i thought i'd make a thread to get ug's views on the competition , who they want to win etc etc. Personally im gunning for england and reckon the out come will be 3-1 to england and 1 the rain
Come on England, but if Englands batting is good then we should win.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
im glad we had a good afternoon session, hopefully were still good after tea, and lose no more wickets
Tick: Villains always have antidotes. They're funny that way

Gear
Musicman JP7 Mystic Dream/Piezo
Fernandes Revelle elite
Epi Les Paul Silverburst custom- Sd 59 + JB
Mesa Dual Rec + Marshall 1960 Cab
Why would anyone want to spend ALL DAY watching someone hitting balls with big sticks?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ovenman
Why would anyone want to spend ALL DAY watching someone hitting balls with big sticks?

Why not?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Im not really a fan of Cricket, or nationalism- but the Aussies can GTFO, England all the way.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I'm supporting England, hope they win. Aussies need to be taught a lesson. 200/3 right now, go Pietersen and Collingwood!
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

Why the hell is it not on Channel 4 any more? The only sport we play with any competance, an you have to buy a Sky subscription to watch it!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Ovenman

This.

Dot ball.

Dot ball.

Dot ball.

Dot ball.

Dot ball.

Dot ball.

I suppose I want England to win, but if we do I don't think I could stand the mass hysteria around it if we did. The papers would be banging on about it for months and months.
An OK day for England i suppose. But that shot from Pieterson that got him out was horrible and a big score was definately there to take.
If England can get up towards 400 there's a good chance of the win, the aussies were turning the ball so Monty & Swann should pick up a few wickets each, and earlier on when Siddle was banging it in short it was cauing Strauss & Bopara problems, so that should suit Broad & Flintoff, and if it's swinging, Anderson comes into play too.

Woah, the conditions really suit England's attack reading that
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Quote by big-T
If England can get up towards 400 there's a good chance of the win, the aussies were turning the ball so Monty & Swann should pick up a few wickets each, and earlier on when Siddle was banging it in short it was cauing Strauss & Bopara problems, so that should suit Broad & Flintoff, and if it's swinging, Anderson comes into play too.

Woah, the conditions really suit England's attack reading that

That said, we'll cock it up because we're England.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
That said, we'll cock it up because we're England.

Probably

The key when England are bowling will be to get rid of the openers early, but that's easier said then done.

Has anyone being following Bumble's twitter? he's come up with some pretty decent stuff...and random facts like "it's national shed week"
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
its not going very well at the mo, looking at a hard day tomorrow to save the game
Tick: Villains always have antidotes. They're funny that way

Gear
Musicman JP7 Mystic Dream/Piezo
Fernandes Revelle elite
Epi Les Paul Silverburst custom- Sd 59 + JB
Mesa Dual Rec + Marshall 1960 Cab