Hey guys, any recommendations? I cant seem to find toooo many

Line 6 Delay... too much.. i think its really big i dont need all those features just for tap delay

Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory man with Hazari

or

Vox Time Machine...

Any opinions or other suggestions?

try to keep it around the $200 usd mark no point for spending more.. unless it analog? hmmm...
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
A delay with Tap Tempo ability?

TC Electronics Nova Repeater, should be around your budget aswell, if not cheaper. Fantastic pedal.

I just got one myself, take a look at my NPD if you want to see pics.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
The Boss DD-7 has tap capability and many different modes. I liked it until I sold it cause I found I wasn't using it very much
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
the boss dd7 is by far my favourite delay pedal...i got it for $175 CAN. it has tap tempo, and "analog" mode for a warmer sound, a built-in loop station and tons of other features. it kicks ass
I use my DD-7 a lot actually, like it very very much. It has tap tempo and an option that simulates analog delay pedals which is good enough. Plus a Reverse option for psychedelic insanity. Wouldnt want more from a delay pedal.

Edit: ^Jay reminded me of the loop station. Great for songwriting and harmonizing.
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

Quote by JayLacelle
the boss dd7 is by far my favourite delay pedal...i got it for $175 CAN. it has tap tempo, and "analog" mode for a warmer sound, a built-in loop station and tons of other features. it kicks ass

It does kick ass, but it works better and easier to use when you have an external tap pedal. Cause the holding down the pedal till the tap mode turns off is kind of annoying.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Get the TC Nova repeater, it's way better than the DD-7 imo, and it's the same price, plus you have the tap tempo swicth on the pedal, so no external footswitch or holding down the button
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftFBHO3bUU

This video started my GAS for the Repeater...

Quote by Danyg
It sounds better hearing it with your own ears.

I only liked the video as it showed all the features, the sound was good, but nothing like hearing it for real.

Quote by Danyg
I prefer the Nova Delay to the Nova Repeater. Seems to make more sense to get the Delay with more features which is only (roughly) £40 more... especially at the price it already is...
The Repeater has some features the Delay doesnt, and the Delay has some the Repeater doesnt.

The Repeater has Vibrato in addition to Chorus.
And also some new line out thing. (correct me if the Delay has this aswell, the manual says its new to the Repeater.)
And a killswitch, this switch cuts your dry signal, so you only hear the delayed signal come through. Only really worth noting if you have a parallel effects loop.

The Delay has presets and a screen, and i think it has an extra setting, called pan (which you need 2 amps for)

If i missed out on any differences, im sorry, im going off the top of my head. Feel free to correct me. Apart from that, there basically the same. Same sound and same great quality.
They both have tap tempo, so either way you go, its a great choice.

If you are gigging, either will do, depending on:

Do you think you need more than one delay setting for each song, if yes, get the Nova Delay.

Or do you think you only need one setting for each song, and can just change settings between songs. If you can do this, get the Repeater.

Some people cant live without presets, others can manage.

I think thats the call you have to make. Hope I helped.

Quote by Danyg
^Great post and HNPD! I'm someone who likes the ideas of presets so the ND-1 would be for me, having said that I wouldn't say no to a Repeater!
take a look at the Marshall Echohead, it has a seperate input for a switch pedal that would give you tap delay.