For example, if an amp contains a low and high input jack, is it possible to plug two guitars into it without damaging it in any way?
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
The low jack is for guitars with hot humbuckers, and the high jack is for single coil pickups. Although people usually plug into high side with humbuckers to overdrive the preamp.
I'm gonna be getting a B-52 AT-112 pretty soon, so I'm curious.
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Look in the manual, usually they say. I know on the Windsor I used to have if you plugged into both they both became low inputs...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Look in the manual, usually they say. I know on the Windsor I used to have if you plugged into both they both became low inputs...

same with my vk
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Yeah just read the manual.

I use the high gain because of passive pickups .. i think the low is used for active .. but the manual should tell you.

Doesn't the B52 -AT112 only have one input?
most amps will default to the low gain input if you plug into both. your b-52 definitely will.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
If you try to play two guitars at the same time, one usually cancels out the other. Wackyness ensues. But for lessons where you don't both play at the same time, it's fine.
Quote by Matt420740
The low jack is for guitars with hot humbuckers, and the high jack is for single coil pickups. Although people usually plug into high side with humbuckers to overdrive the preamp.

There's no 'rule', just preference. Most people use the high jack, regardless of pickup/guitar type.