Hey dudes,

Since few months, the back of my guitar seems to be... convex... if i pose it on a table, it's not stable...

I think it's because of weather change...or something...
Is it a problem? And can i correct it?

Thx

(Sorry for my low vocabulary-language i'll improve it )
What Brand and model? Some guitars are built with a convex backside (Taylor comes to mind) So that they don't have to brace it cause it adds strength.

Are you sure that at one point it was completely flat?
All guitars are slightly arched on the front and the back, they say its flattop, but it designed to be arched for superior sound purposes. Don't worry, my takamine and martin's both arch alittle in the back.
Quote by Anathetic
All guitars are slightly arched on the front and the back, they say its flattop, but it designed to be arched for superior sound purposes. Don't worry, my takamine and martin's both arch alittle in the back.

That's what I was thinking. I know my taylor has an arched back but the front is pretty much flat.
^ Just to clarify...the back piece of the guitar is braced even though it's arched.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13
^ Just to clarify...the back piece of the guitar is braced even though it's arched.

Yea, i should have said so that it doesn't need to be braced as much, even though I know for a fact that the taylor 110 series have no back bracing whatsoever. There might be others out there like this too.
My Guitar is a Epiphone Ej 200, it's a jumbo model. So if it's normal i'am fine!

Thank you a lot for the quick answer i was worried :P