BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
About $60-70 here in Canada. Personally, I recommend Dan Erlewine's book "Guitar Player Repair Guide" It's about $24 USD and cover not only repairs but setup procedures and maintenance as well. In my experience guitars can need periodic checking and adjustments throughout the years as seasonal changes affect them somewhat. About the only thing I shy away from are non-recoverable procedures like fret filing becasue of the special tools and skills required. I even do nuts now but kind of cheat a little by buying Tusk replacement nuts that are pre-slotted. This means I don't have to spend a small fortune on the nut files required, all I need to do is snad down for height!
Moving on.....
There's a guy in my area that does it for $30 and $40 with the floyd rose. Teaches you how to set it up and gives you tips along the way.

The popular shops, about $75.
50$ at roydans here in florida,USA w/o a floyd
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
It'll be around 60 to 75 an hour im sure.
That's how it is at my local guitar center.
I got mine set up for 30 quid. No idea how much that'd be in USD.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
My guitar teacher does it for free
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

Imo try find a teacher or someone similar who will teach you to do it as well
it was ~50 here USD for my telecaster when I got it.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
If you do get it set up by a professional, ask him if he'll show you how to set it up yourself as well.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
90$ Canadian here, they did an amazing job though. I have a Flyod too and it was really messed up. They stringed in upside down so the coloured knuts at the end of the string or sticking out the top of my headstock looks kvlt.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
A set up should cost between £15-20 ideally whether it is FR or Hardtail. but sadly shops will charge double, just for the pleasure of being a middleman.

ideally if you get a set up go to a tech directly dont ever go though a shop as they will charge you abit more than what they will pay the tech
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by k1ng_pooh
90$ Canadian here, they did an amazing job though. I have a Flyod too and it was really messed up. They stringed in upside down so the coloured knuts at the end of the string or sticking out the top of my headstock looks kvlt.

picsplz! I have to see this.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Quote by nav00
A set up should cost between £15-20 ideally whether it is FR or Hardtail. but sadly shops will charge double, just for the pleasure of being a middleman.

ideally if you get a set up go to a tech directly dont ever go though a shop as they will charge you abit more than what they will pay the tech

how do i get hold of techs directly
Quote by DethThrasher
how do i get hold of techs directly

Ask the guy who owns the shop.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

$10 at my local shop :] and they do a damn good job at it too.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Junior
Standard Stratocaster (JB Junior in Bridge Position)
Peavey Raptor Plus Exp

Amps:
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack
Peavey TransTube Rage 158
$120 AUD
No floyd,just 6 strings.Worth it though.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Normally I ask for 10$ plus the strings but I´d do it for free just to show you how it´s done.
That way you can save some cash and learn how to take care of your guitar yourself. Most of these people charge way to much for a couple of minutes of work. Once your guitar is set-up you really dont have to do anything more to it except maybe a little neck tweak once in a while if ever. Your intonation, string height is´nt going to change it all stays the same. Even your trem will stay the same after you change strings if you do it right.
Dont worry you can do it.