[Reposting as suggested by ZanasCross]

This is a backing track I have made, with generous help from you guys already the bass and drums have been completed. Now all that's left is the solo. If you could help me write the solo to this song it would be greatley appreciated.

If you're interested it's mainly Em Pentatonic but you could probably figure that out already. Post back in the thread if you make any edits, thanks!

Instead of re-uploading here's the link: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78446
I dunno man, you could just write a short simple melody and harmonize it in 4ths or something for a cute little solo, isn't very hard.
I just need help with creativity, I can write it but it will be a boring melody. I'd like someone who's good with tapping, decent use of tremelo arms and maybe some slight sweeps.
Quote by 05t16

This is a backing track I have made, with generous help from you guys already the bass and drums have been completed. Now all that's left is the solo. If you could help me write the solo to this song it would be greatley appreciated.

If you're interested it's mainly Em Pentatonic but you could probably figure that out already. Post back in the thread if you make any edits, thanks!

Instead of re-uploading here's the link: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78446

Read about theory, since you've shown your lack of knowledge with this. Once you understand some theory, and develop your ear a little, playing what you want to play shouldn't be too hard.

Nobody will write a solo for you, when they could just write it for themself.
Quote by 05t16
I just need help with creativity, I can write it but it will be a boring melody. I'd like someone who's good with tapping, decent use of tremelo arms and maybe some slight sweeps.

You just defined your own solo
Now do exactly what you defined

I have to say.
That it sounds a little too piled on.
and awfully simple e_0
Till Death Do Us Part
So Die
Quote by 05t16

"Hey everybody here is a song that I ..... Uh.... didn't write".

What's the point?

Why not just use the skills you do have and write something that you can play. if you can't do that, you could like.... practice or something.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by 05t16

I don't know what you expect really. Do you think someone is going to put together a bunch of words to form some sort of sentence that once you read will give you the ability to compose some sort of godly legendary solo? Creativity can't be taught.
Last edited by shaf_9110 at Jul 9, 2009,
I think he wants us to write him a solo, since that what he said. His reasons for wanting this don't really matter, that's what he wants. If your not going to do it fine, but don't tell him what to do.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by 05t16

Pay me and I'll do it
*reported*... twice in one reply!

OH NOES!!! Theowy is scawY!!!
Quote by The_Sophist
I think he wants us to write him a solo, since that what he said. His reasons for wanting this don't really matter, that's what he wants. If your not going to do it fine, but don't tell him what to do.

He never said he wanted a solo written for him. He said he wanted help writing one. I have no idea what his motives/reasons for wanting help writing a solo have to do with anything or why you mentioned it. Also, I didn't tell him to do anything.