Page 1 of 2
FloppyPancake01
297 IQ
I'm talking Attack Attack! as in the hardcore/metalcore band from Ohio. Not Attack! Attack! as in the Welsh alternative band.
Attack Attack!

What do you guys think of them?
I think they are pretty amazing, from their metalcore guitar riffs, amazing screams, a pretty good clean vocal voice, and some interesting sythesizer and effects.
They have deffinately became one of my top bands.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
get, the, ****, out.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
kroket666
Taste Me =D
73 IQ
it still is a perfect example for the famous 'Crabcore' but there are a dozen bands like that out there so I don't really care about them or there music
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
holy ****, stop saying crabcore. its not real. the name was made up by some idiot who posted here and it just turned into a big joke. NOT A REAL GENRE!
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
willingvictim
good dude, backed hard
948 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c
holy ****, stop saying crabcore. its not real. the name was made up by some idiot who posted here and it just turned into a big joke. NOT A REAL GENRE!

WAT?! CRABCORE NOT REAL?! ME NO COMPUTERRRFSIDNDICDCDCDSD
Habs
Banned
10 IQ
Crabcore is funny

Make it sop !!
Last edited by Habs at Jul 8, 2009,
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
ahaha i love getting to people. its too easy
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
brandon369852
Music for people and more
853 IQ
Crabcore is the new sensation!

I sense a new smiley!

Furthermore, I enjoy listening to this band
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
@polyamorous@
UG Newbie
10 IQ
Attack Attack! is everything bad in the world
"I love the piece of mind knowing that I don't have to worry about being shot in Canada."

No, you just have to worry about people cutting your head off while you're riding on a greyhound bus.
anacrucix
matt sunrise
236 IQ
Attack Attack! are my favourite band because....

i'll let someone else start
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
Lots O' FX
Ug's BallsOutDeathmeister
320 IQ
Quote by FloppyPancake01
I'm talking Attack Attack! as in the hardcore/metalcore band from Ohio. Not Attack! Attack! as in the Welsh alternative band.
Attack Attack!

What do you guys think of them?
I think they are pretty amazing, from their metalcore guitar riffs, amazing screams, a pretty good clean vocal voice, and some interesting sythesizer and effects.
They have deffinately became one of my top bands.

They're the only real squatcore band around
loxer
378 IQ
Crabcore!!!!!!!!!!

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Hybrid_Xer0
Banned
253 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c
ahaha i love getting to people. its too easy

Your a dick. You post angry **** on here all the time, as soon as someone points you out you pretend your all cool and its all an act.

I didnt make crabcore up too
anacrucix
matt sunrise
236 IQ
search for the thread, but only if you have a few hours free
Check out my band! The Afterparty on Facebook
XMeatHookMartyX
Face Melter
601 IQ
so quintessentially, its a genre (of music) that exists only to describe the moves that the band displays in music videos and does not correspond to the music itself?

i've concocted absurd sub-genres before, but at least they made sense.
3rdActguitarist
3,355 IQ
While I actually do enjoy these guy's music, it pains me to actually watch them. I've heard these guys are HUGE push-overs and will pretty much do anything for the record company. Plus, they make god-aweful music videos

That being said, I still really like their music, no matter how generic it is. I just don't like them as people
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
Your a dick. You post angry **** on here all the time, as soon as someone points you out you pretend your all cool and its all an act.

haha well it is all an act most of the time because its fun but when someone points me out i usually just continue the argument hahah
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Hybrid_Xer0
Banned
253 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c
haha well it is all an act most of the time because its fun but when someone points me out i usually just continue the argument hahah

lol yeah UG is fun for that I must admit.

EDIT:
yeah well... why don't you go marry him or something ^^^^
Last edited by Hybrid_Xer0 at Jul 9, 2009,
RentACar
Banned
539 IQ
Quote by pmeg568c

No way?
cxrlxscr
572 IQ
"Crabcore" is just a joke that started in the /mu/ board of 4chan when someone began to post aforementioned band.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Schecter C-1+ with SD '59/Custom 5
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
White Lightning OD
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
birdman267
UG Member
1,477 IQ
Quote by technicolour
They're almost as good as Brokencyde and 3 oh 3

Lawlz

I was at hot topic buying gauges the other day and saw a scene chick buying a Brokencyde album.

psh.
jibran
UG
145 IQ
this guys r teh gr8 2 da max.

Stick sticky (or whatever) made me double over in laughter.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by birdman267
Lawlz

I was at hot topic buying gauges the other day and saw a scene chick buying a Brokencyde album.

psh.

they actually sell cds? fuckl
willingvictim
good dude, backed hard
948 IQ
I don't understand how a bunch of retarded ass looking dudes playing break downs with horrible vocals can be good. Their "screamer" sucks and the singer has blatant autotune on his voice.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
Well, for one, clearly generic breakdowns appeal to a LOT of people these days. And you may think the vocals are bad, but the screams aren't actually that bad for the genre they're in, and the cleans with the vocoder are obviously just trying to be trendy, since Lil' Wayne and T-pain are popularizing that right now.

So yeah, I can see why scene kids like this band.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
brandon369852
Music for people and more
853 IQ
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Well, for one, clearly generic breakdowns appeal to a LOT of people these days. And you may think the vocals are bad, but the screams aren't actually that bad for the genre they're in, and the cleans with the vocoder are obviously just trying to be trendy, since Lil' Wayne and T-pain are popularizing that right now.

So yeah, I can see why scene kids like this band.

Kids want something different, and when a band throws in techno beats along with a breakdown, kids will eat it up. Especially people who are into more poppy stuff, and they are into a band that screams along with singing, they'll love it. That's why ADTR, AA!, TDWP are so popular. They can look cool in front of their friends and other people who don't like screaming music.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
And, in a stretch, that's the only reason I can think of why ANYONE would listen to Brokencyde EVER.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT