So what's the deal with this guy? I often see pictures of him showing up in numerous threads. Especially in shoop threads it's worth a 3x3 lol stack but is there any story body behind hit or is everybody just laughing at him for no apparent reason (besides the fact that he's a douche) ?

Same goes for the typical pictures of xzibit.

At least I understood the Chris Hanson thing after some wikipedia research :P
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
everybody laughs at him because they can. And the fact that he still calls the band Guns n' Roses even though he is the only original member remaining.
Axl = Doucherag.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

you all stop making fun of him because AXL KNOWS.

Edit:cwutididthur
Last edited by No Fat Chicks at Jul 8, 2009,
Axl Rose is a freaking dude, and made one of my favourite albums ever in Chinese Democracy.

People who don't like him are just butthurt about him carrying on with the Guns N' Roses name without their God Slash.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by thorbor
So what's the deal with this guy? I often see pictures of him showing up in numerous threads. Especially in shoop threads it's worth a 3x3 lol stack but is there any story body behind hit or is everybody just laughing at him for no apparent reason (besides the fact that he's a douche) ?

Same goes for the typical pictures of xzibit.

At least I understood the Chris Hanson thing after some wikipedia research :P

That pretty much sums it up.
Quote by dgme92
Axl Rose is a freaking dude, and made one of my favourite albums ever in Chinese Democracy.

People who don't like him are just butthurt about him carrying on with the Guns N' Roses name without their God Slash.

The only god i know is Duff
Quote by ChucklesMginty
It's really fair to judge unless you've met him personally, but he has made some very bad decisions in his time..

Hell of a singer though.

Quote by dgme92
Axl Rose is a freaking douchebag, and made one of the worst albums ever, Chinese Democracy.

People who don't like him are just wonderful.

fix'd.
Everybody thinks he's a douchebag and that he's taken by the Lead Singer disease.
DeVillains!
Quote by No Fat Chicks
The only god i know is Duff

or

or

???

It's probably the third one, but just checking.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92

That's not true, I thorougly enjoyed Chinese Democracy. That doesn't mean I can't still acknowledge his doucheyness.
Quote by RU Experienced?
That's not true, I thorougly enjoyed Chinese Democracy. That doesn't mean I can't still acknowledge his doucheyness.

Well where was he a douche? Do you honestly believe the stories that he single-handedly disbanded GnR? If so then I have nothing more to say to you, because you have these massively popular, uninformed "facts" as the basis of your posting.
Quote by devilzdj4
fix'd.
And you're incredibly immature. Try and argue back rather than say "fix'd" and hope the bad man goes away.
Quote by No Fat Chicks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSXFPzgnV9g&feature=related

I can post more examples of you being wrong if you like.
Quote by Fishyesque

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Well where was he a douche? Do you honestly believe the stories that he single-handedly disbanded GnR? If so then I have nothing more to say to you, because you have these massively popular, uninformed "facts" as the basis of your posting.

Well, for instance when he would throw his little hissy fits and walk off stage during shows.

I never claimed he was the reason GnR disbanded.

Edit: Well, not the sole reason.
Quote by dgme92
And you're incredibly immature. Try and argue back rather than say "fix'd" and hope the bad man goes away.

that's your idea of a great singer ?
Quote by dgme92

How does that make me immature? There's no point in arguing back, I gave a short and sweet version of my argument in the quote provided.