Let me put it out there. The movie was ****ing horrible. The writing was ridiculously bad, with the characters pointing out and saying **** that was ridiculously over-the-top and unrealistic. The story was way too much; i couldn't give a **** about it, i wanted to see billions of dollars in CGI, not a group of average on a good day actors and megan fox bore the **** out of me.

The end of the last fight ****ing sucked, Optimus Prime took out the big-time enemies in ten seconds effortlessly. The only redeeming quality of the movie is about 20 minutes of worthwhile robot fighting scenes and endless meghan foxx footage.

**** mindless moviegoers that think anything with hype must be good. This blew ass.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
So did Transformers 1 so what's the story morning glory?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i only want to watch it for megan fox lol
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by gillehy

you'll be watching jennifers body or whatever its called then?
Quote by gillehy

story of my life.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by SmarterChild
It's Michael Bay. What did you expect?

Agreed, Michael Bay thinks Explosions and hot actresses make good movies, he is wrong.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by monkeysintheday
So what? Deal with it.

**** you. Don't bring rationalization into a public forum.
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
It sucked. I'm glad somebody agrees.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I watched the first one for Megan Fox. I'm sure I'll see this one for Megan Fox. I'll probably also see I Love You, Beth Cooper for Hayden Panettiere. I am completely shameless for all of this.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
hey TS.... bye :bye:

*reported*

All I ever see you do is report threads. Get a life.

Yeah, this movie pretty much sucked as much as possible.