What's a cool job you had/have as a teenager, that isn't like, flipping burgers or working the cash at a stupid clothing store?
Something none of your friends do that is really cool.

I work at a broadcast company, that rents out equipment and services to TV productions, movie productions and things like concerts. I've worked at ACDC, The Rolling Stones, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Sloan (many times), Joel Plaskett, The Offspring, and many more, and I get paid $175 a day to do it!
If anybody is going to the Paul McCartney show in the Halifax commons, or the Kiss show the next week, look for me on stage!

So your turn, Pit .. let's hear 'em!
Bag boy?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I run the computer network at my old middle school. Im getting paid to sit around and play with computers. Its awesome.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
Quote by hiphopisdead
What's a cool job you had/have as a teenager, that isn't like, flipping burgers or working the cash at a stupid clothing store?
Something none of your friends do that is really cool.

I work at a broadcast company, that rents out equipment and services to TV productions, movie productions and things like concerts. I've worked at ACDC, The Rolling Stones, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill, Sloan (many times), Joel Plaskett, The Offspring, and many more, and I get paid $175 a day to do it!
If anybody is going to the Paul McCartney show in the Halifax commons, or the Kiss show the next week, look for me on stage!

So your turn, Pit .. let's hear 'em!

dude sounds like u live near me

new brunswick FTW
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
meh, congrats to you TS. I'm going to be a video major and I would love to be doing what your doing. The job I was just layed off of was at a rec. center/bowling alley/arcade/go-cart track-type thing. It wasn't too ****ty.
Nikolas
I tutor other students from my school in math. Its a pretty easy job for me and its $10/hour. Its not "cool" exactly but I like it.
I am 17 and have never had a real job. The closest thing was when i was 12 I was the cashier for my grandma at her little concession stand at the fair, and the hot rod shows and other such events. It was kind of cool though because I then got free admission.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i was the guy who got to oil up Vida Guera before photoshoots. it was awesome.

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
Bag boy?

+1

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives you a Kroger job, you make nothing.

It's fun being a bag boy though.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 8, 2009,
I teach people how to sail
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by DirtyMakik

Is that Rhys Darby? Murray Hewitt?!

My best job was as a valet. Good money, and the ability to drive really nice cars. Lamborghini Murciélago = amazing.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
dude sounds like u live near me

new brunswick FTW

Yeah, I live in Nova Scotia, about an hour away from Halifax.
Quote by wyldething
Is that Rhys Darby? Murray Hewitt?!

I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Diggerland (H) i get paid to supervise and operate JCB excavators wooo and get tanned at the same time woop
I got to test federal prison electric chairs.

It was charity work.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
i sweep hair at great clips, its great cause all my co-workers are chicks
i could play like eric clapton if i had his gear...anyone could
I've had lots of cool jobs. They were all in the design or photography or film profession working for agencies. Back before the jobs got really crappy (now) We used to have creative meetings in the agency lounge playing pool and drinking beer and getting $50 an hour and lots of overtime at $75....oh how I miss those days, spending rich clients money and overcharging them for everything.
I was a dishwasher, not cool but they would make me awesome food for free. Like a burger with two burgers in it, onion rings, cheese, bacon, bbq sauce. very nice

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

i referee little kids soccer games......thats a thrill, its like taking care of a herd of monkeys addicted to a soccer ball
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
i got payed to steal cars and break into peoples homes and take stuff.
i was a repo man it was all legal.
I work moderately for a Psytrance party organisation putting on events with amazing decor, DJs, VJs, lights, sketch shows, pyro, dancers, etc. etc. etc.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Right now I'm working at a summer club for kids, so I basically get paid to play games for the summer. It's pretty fun.
X
I work at summer camp in one of my favorite places in the mountains. I love being there. The pay kind of sucks, but I get free room and board so its not a bad trade. Plus its a ton of fun.
that is a pretty awesome job.. how old are you TS?

I don't have a job
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

At the moment i'm doing sound engineering for my old (kinda) school's annual musical, it's fun, playing with £15,000 worth of PA for a week
I used to be a doctor, before I had to rescue my partially lobotomized, psychic genius sister from a secret government research lab and hide aboard a small space freighter.
Quote by LordBishek
I used to be a doctor, before I had to rescue my partially lobotomized, psychic genius sister from a secret government research lab and hide aboard a small space freighter.

Firefly!

I used to work in an old blue photo hut with this really weird old guy a my boss. One day, he just disappeared. Poof!

S t a i r s s r i a t S