thats the one ive got, tis pretty great man, just go for it, only problem ive had is the bridge with the 2 pivot screws, it floats really high and you cant use the trem at all without mega tuning isues
What kind of music do you play?
Budget?
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Quote by noddy-whack
thats the one ive got, tis pretty great man, just go for it, only problem ive had is the bridge with the 2 pivot screws, it floats really high and you cant use the trem at all without mega tuning isues

He's looking at the classic series, it's got a 6 point bridge.

I really like them, they're great guitars for the price. There's a couple of things I don't like but really great guitars.
Well, if you're amps already decent, and you want a 50s styled Strat, then I'd go for the Classic Players. Less colours, but, it comes with upgraded pickups (USA 57/62s), locking tuners, double point trem and all that jazz. It's only like 40 quid more expensive, so really modding the original guitar to the Classic Players standard would be a fair bit more expensive.

What's your amp duude? And your current guitar?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I'd definately endorse the two above posts and recommend to you the classic player strats. I was really bowled over by the 60s classic player strat I played in a shop recently.