Hi, I recently recorded a guitar and drum tune, and since my bassist and guitarist aren't loud enough they need to record separately, but for some odd reason, when they record their parts in correct time, the program doesn't play it back like that, it plays it either a few seconds before the given moment or after, any help u.g? it would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Yeah.. It's just something you've got to deal with. Program's free, so I didn't expect it to be perfect. You'll have to adjust it manually to get it just right. I got tired of dealing with it, so I started using another sequencer that makes it easier to align samples. If you have the money, try out Reason 4. Record through Audacity or whatever program you prefer, then use NNXT to play your recordings and adjust them in Reason's sequencer. Much easier to deal with than Audacity.
Stop using Audacity, it's ****. Use REAPER it's completely free and its way better.
oh cool, thanks guys i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.