Hmm well my hair ain't too long about 5-6 inches
Just wondering how you people take care of your hair?
shampoos,conditioners,hair food,hair jell all that sorta stuff haha..
Well until last week i had fairly long hair, it looked pretty good, just needed a change. I just use to wash it regularly, id use shampoo and conditioners. I would also have to use a brush and straighteners on it because my hair likes to go agaisnt the laws of physics.
I use a shampoo/conditioner combination every day. Sometimes when I'm feeling crazy I'll straighten it for the lulz.
Quote by Versailles_X
I stopped cutting it.
Thats it.

This

My hair's not brilliant now, but it wasn't much better with shampoo, conditioners etc so I decided it wasn't worth the time and effort
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
*Cough* First link in sig *cough*

Personally, I just wash it every other day, shampoo and conditioner. That is all.
Axe Dual 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner...smells amazing! I'm such a girl when it comes to my hair...it's kinda sad in a way
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I just give my hair two washes of Head and Shoulders every day. That's it.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I wash and condition mine everyday. Comb it thoroughly getting knots out of long hair is a bitch.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by classicrockboy
Axe Dual 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner...smells amazing! I'm such a girl when it comes to my hair...it's kinda sad in a way

Axe is ****ing disgusting.
I wash it everyday, or every other day. But the latter is due to me being a lazy bastard on summer break.

I use varying shampoos/conditioners, and also some conditioner that lets you perfectly straighten your hair with a blowdryer when using a brush/comb/whatever.

I also brush my hair quite often; then again it's fuller and stuff when i do that, so that may be why.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Kumanji
I just wash mine every other day at least, usually every day. I don't even bother to condition but then again mine is bizarrely straight. Just be sensible, k?

wish my hair was that straight,think i might invest in some frizz busters,flat ironing is well haha i just wear one of those beenie caps thingy all the time
My hair always tends to curl and sometimes it makes for some amazing messy looking hairstyles and some days I just hate it and end up wearing a hat.

How do you guys go about "straightening" it and what conditioner do you use ?
Quote by fleajr_1412
I just give my hair two washes of Head and Shoulders every day. That's it.

That probably isnt good for your hair
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by classicrockboy

dude i have that exact same one in my shower now.
Although i don't think it smells all that great...
lol i used herbal essences once and OH MAN the smell of it was so good. it was like cherry flavoured jolly ranchers. that's right. i smelled like cherry jolly ranchers.

in either case though i shampoo for the sake of cleanliness. i couldn't careless how it affects my hair since it's like half an inch.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Versailles_X
I'm ****ing disgusting.

fix'd
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I wash it every 3-4 days, I dont think its good for your hair to wash it every day (I think...) and I brush it around the same time to stop it turning into dredlocks.
Im all outa signature
Quote by Kumanji
A little harsh, perhaps

Axe/Lynx is the cheap teenage smell of desperation...

+1 I feel like I'm the only one who see's it
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Here's my guidelines:

1-Wash EVERY DAY, especially if you have oily hair.
2-Be sure to comb after you dry the hair, so the next morning your head won't be a rat nest
3-Unless you want your hair to be stiff, do not use mousse or gel.
4-If you like the oily look, conditioner can be your best friend.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by ScottB.

Definitely not. There is such a thing as too much washing
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I wash it every other day with Pantene Pro-V Two in one, and brush it then leave it to dry.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by ScottB.

was now about to say that
would make your hair really dry and ud get a flaky scalp dandruff maybe
Back when I had long hair, just a wash every day/every other day (depending on how lazy I was, but I had school so it was every day most of the time).

Unless you're going for a style, don't bother with hair gel or anything, though if you do want it to hold in one position I would suggest it.
No no do NOT wash it every day that leads to it drying out. You can condition every day if you like but do not use shampoo that often. For healthy long hair it is best to wash it every other day with shampoo and just use water and conditioner the days you don't use shampoo. Also if you are going to blowdry it always have some sort of product in it and do not dry it completely,both of these will also lead to damaged and dried out hair.

Also know the amount of conditioner and shampoo to use. For the length of hair I have (which is just past my shoulders right now) I was instructed by a hairstylist to use no more than a quarter sized amount of shampoo for my hair and the same goes for conditioner.

When brushing your hair always make sure to start at the bottom and work up. If you start at the top you will hit the tangles and damage your hair brushing them out, whereas if you start at the bottom adn work your way up it doesn't hurt as much and causes minimum damage.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Last edited by Shadowenspirit at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by Dizzy-D
My hair always tends to curl and sometimes it makes for some amazing messy looking hairstyles and some days I just hate it and end up wearing a hat.

How do you guys go about "straightening" it and what conditioner do you use ?

you can use alot of conditioners try head and shoulders or dove
straightening i dunno if u would like to try a flat iron or use a beenie hat thingy like me it kinda gets the job done
I shampoo and Conditioner every day or every other day but mostly once a day. I get told my hair looks like **** by a lot of people except like a few. I like it and my hair is underneath my shoulders in the back. Works good

I use pantene and that stuff works great, for conditiolner and shampoo
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
In can't use 2 in 1's anymore. My hair hates me for being past my shoulders and being far too wavy (one might say curly). Tried straightening didn't work really. I try and comb now but it's pretty far gone at this point.

Oh and I just joined the Long Hair Society, Woo!
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Last edited by AlterEdge at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by AlterEdge
In can't use 2 in 1's anymore. My hair hates me for being past my shoulders and being far too wavy (one might say curly). Tried straightening didn't work really. I try and comb now but it's pretty far gone at this point.

Oh and I just joined the Long Hair Society, Woo!

haha i know exactly what your mean
today i just use soap for a change it sux never again
its best u use the shampoo and conditioner separately hmm guess we're both screwed..i kinda have a robert plant thing going on except my hair is black and shorter
[
Last edited by metalheadblues at Jul 8, 2009,